Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Saint Billinge

Who is spying on me?

17 posts in this topic

Has rhuby moved on from his ginger desire?

I thought he'd moved on to JB; after all last week he went to the trouble of going all the way to Brussels (under the guise of touring with his band). ;)

I thought he'd moved on to JB; after all last week he went to the trouble of going all the way to Brussels (under the guise of touring with his band). ;)

JB is dead to me.  I may put him on the obituary thread.

I keep receiving messages that someone is spying on me! Surely it cannot be the US?  ;)

Given your age, I'd suggest that it's rival firms of undertakers, vying for business.

Given your age, I'd suggest that it's rival firms of undertakers, vying for business.

Still alive and kicking.   ;) That said, some younger people go about life as if it's nearly time up! After all,  age is all in the mind. As for the spying, not sure what it all means given my limited knowledge of these things!

Out of interest health permitting, would you continue performing in a band when in your seventies, just like those old wrinkly rockers today?  ;)

Out of interest health permitting, would you continue performing in a band when in your seventies, just like those old wrinkly rockers today?  ;)

This is none of your business.

I keep receiving messages that someone is spying on me! Surely it cannot be the US?  ;)

ceiling_cat.jpg

I don't have the link to hand, but I did like the you tube video that did the rounds a few weeks back of the Iranian guy living in Holland who rang the NSA up asking if they could recover an e-mail he'd deleted from his g-mail account by accident!

Are you a bass player ?

I've sent you a PM.  Happy to discuss this topic, just not with miserable Ray.