Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Banbury Wolf

Matches You're Now Interested in Attending

10 posts in this topic

Well, quite a few surprises in the initial round of group games and all of a sudden a few match-ups seem pretty enticing.

Games that you might have simply watched highlights of/watched on Premier Sports now seem quite enticing in terms of you wanting to attend perhaps?

WALES v USA

WOW - With the Tomahawks' unexpected and entertaining victories over France /The Cooks and with Wales crucially needing a win from this fixture, it's shaping up to be a cracker in front of a sizeable crowd. I may be going now despite the expense of a 4-5 hour round trip.

What other matches are you now seriously considering attending, which you didn't give a second thought to pre-tournament?

Scotland v Italy?

Tonga v Italy?

Scotland v USA?

Having been to Fiji v Ireland I want to do another "smaller" teams game if possible. Given I've got limited funds/time I can only see it being Scotland v USA or Tonga v Italy and that depends on the other half as well!

I can't do any of the quarters, which could be really interesting in parts, so I need to make my mind up!

I already have tickets for Scotland v USA at Salford and Tonga v Italy at Halifax.

The way the results went in the first round now means Im even more excited about these games than I was before!

Following the Cooks, so next up it's a trip to Leigh, followed by a trip to Neath. After that, possibly the quarter final in Wrexham (regardless of who qualifies from the Cooks' group), followed by the semis and final. If I had the time I'd go to more fixtures, but I really need to do some proper work and earn a crust!

Yep,,thought I was all sorted but after the USA match this week have bought tickets to see the match at Salford on Thursday to take me up to 6 matches!

I'm just adding Tonga v Cook Islands. Waiting for my dad to get off the phone to let me know if he's coming too!

I added the quarter finals at Wigan and Warrington after a brilliant first week of RLWC action.

Still considering the Leeds quarter too.

Well I'm off to Scotland v Italy, looking forward to it a lot more than I was originally.

Looking forward to Wales - USA this weekend, but will definitely try to take in a third round group game which I hadn't planned on doing.  Quarters, semis and final already in hand.

I cant wait for tomorrow - Saturday. Folly Lane .v. Ulverston in the NWML division 1 play off final at Eccles. 2pm! Ulverston are one of the few teams I have never seen before and its a few years since I saw Folly. Folly seem to have an exciting young team but I know that Ulverston have ambitions to play at a higher level. Got a few friends at Folly but I Just hope the best team wins and it doesn't come down to a refereeing error.