Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

plug

CEO

21 posts in this topic

anybody else heard the rumour that craig poskit has left the club

Yes, it's been doing the rounds for the last 3 days!!!

Yes, it's been doing the rounds for the last 3 days!!!

But is it true is the question

We lost Steve Nash to Salford in 75. Sreve Evans to Hull in 82. Deryck Fox to Bradford in 92, Paul Newlove to Bradford in 93. Graham Sreadman to Cas in 90.

But this is the worst news, if true, since Gary Shilabear, Wayne Sutcliffe and Greg Nicholoson left the club in 06/07. Nearly as bad as my Grandads' catheter, been dislodged at Fartiown in the 67 semi.

Hopefully now the young kid who grafts his .... off will get the gig he deserves.

Don't know. One thing that stands out though. Various things have happened on the Official web site. When they do he usually has a say. Nothing from him at all.

We lost Steve Nash to Salford in 75. Sreve Evans to Hull in 82. Deryck Fox to Bradford in 92, Paul Newlove to Bradford in 93. Graham Sreadman to Cas in 90.

But this is the worst news, if true, since Gary Shilabear, Wayne Sutcliffe and Greg Nicholoson left the club in 06/07. Nearly as bad as my Grandads' catheter, been dislodged at Fartiown in the 67 semi.

Hopefully now the young kid who grafts his .... off will get the gig he deserves.

Some of your posts are absolute gold. This one lives up to that billing. Excelsior to you, Sir!

But is it true is the question

Put it this way, I've not lost any sleep over it :-))))

Don't know. One thing that stands out though. Various things have happened on the Official web site. When they do he usually has a say. Nothing from him at all.

To be fair he as been on holiday!!

He put on twatter t'other night that he'll be back behind his desk on monday.... then called rob Braithwaite an idiot :lol: :lol: :lol:

To be fair this rumour was rife last week.

Like mo, I won't be losing any sleep over it! :smile:

post of the year!

in all fairness, this club has never had as many revenue streams, or as much publicity, as it's had since possy came. he's not shy lol

spoke to craig last night at the rovers bonfire, he's been on a short holiday to turkey and is back at work. just silly rumours that don't  do anyone any good.

Rumour or not..this is the most enjoyable post I've ever read...very entertaining;

My current employers will be one of your sponsors next season

one of many, i'm happy to say

Just a recap on a few rumours that did the rounds in 2013 at FRRLFC.

1) 'Powell will not be with Rovers at the end of the 2013 season',March 2013 after Sheffield away.

2) 'Powell will be going to Castleford', May 2013.

3) ' Sheridan will be off by next week', July 2013

4) ' John Bastian will be the next full time Rovers coach',June 2013

5) ' I've heard we've got Shaun Long as interim coach', July 2013

6) ' I've heard we're getting Flanaghan, Moore, Walmsley and Hirst from Batley', Aug 2013.

There are at least three other rumours that I daren't even put.

Ermmmmm rumours.

to be fair Andrew, you could probs put another half dozen there that turned out to be false.

Featherstone to play in SL next season? ; )