Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OutOfTownRoughyed

Law cup

34 posts in this topic

Everybody is making a big issue of the showers, its just an excuse Hornets don't want to get beaten by a team in a lower division. Wouldn't be a good start for them.

Everybody is making a big issue of the showers, its just an excuse Hornets don't want to get beaten by a team in a lower division. Wouldn't be a good start for them.

exactly what I said but Tyrone shoelaces poo pood it. They're too big a club for us now. But just wait till the right balance is restored.

Rochdale move upwards and onwards. We should aim to do the same.

However I still feel white bank is crippling us. Fans don't want to turn up and the players hate it. You can even get a shower after a roll around at the Georgian but not after a game of rugby.

exactly what I said but Tyrone shoelaces poo pood it. They're too big a club for us now. But just wait till the right balance is restored.

Give over matey. Nobody at Hornets thinks we're too big to play Oldham. There's never been a time in my 40 plus years of watching Hornets that I've thought that. We were willing to play you when you supposedly didn't really have a team, and we still lost. I always looked forward to the Law Cup game, win, lose or draw. However the people who make the decisions at the club don't want to play at that particular ground. I can understand that, given the fact we don't have to I don't want to go there either.

Give over matey. Nobody at Hornets thinks we're too big to play Oldham. There's never been a time in my 40 plus years of watching Hornets that I've thought that. We were willing to play you when you supposedly didn't really have a team, and we still lost. I always looked forward to the Law Cup game, win, lose or draw. However the people who make the decisions at the club don't want to play at that particular ground. I can understand that, given the fact we don't have to I don't want to go there either.

Ok.

Does anyone know what a breakeven home gate would be needed this coming season?

I feel tyrone shoelaces sentiment will echo with other away support especially with the distances and location of whitebank, never mind the crappy facilities. We may need to rely on home support to balence the books this year.

Such a pity about the Law Cup.  Nobody seems to care about tradition. Is the problem for Oldham about income from the match if that's the case It could have gone back to Spotland on a split gate after match expenses. At least the club would get some income. Is the Barrow game away on a split income basis I wonder.