Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

John Drake

The Wiggles - USA Tomahawks Shock The World

62 posts in this topic

My take on the USA game and the Wiggles song http://southwakefieldsharks.wordpress.com/2013/11/05/usa-tomahawks-immortalised-by-the-wiggles-whilst-iestyn-sulks/

Plus young Iestyn spitting the dummy! Good to see he's going to stick with league though. Think he's got too much to offer, to be wasted doing defensive drills for a club union side.

You've given the game away Larry:"Strangely enough, one of the best gigs I saw in the 70s was Gary Glitter and the Glitterband. This was just before The Fall. It was astonishing. A friend of mine put a Glitter record on in a pub recently and they turned it off because of what he is now, but it's worth remembering what a great band they were." Renegade page 40.Put this with your occasionally curmudgeonly contributions and you are obviously Mark E Smith. I claim my £5.00.

Mark E Smith is a god!! Larry's quips are certainly mark E Smithesque........

The Wiggles are massive in the USA, especially in New York City.  Something like this just helps the Tomahawks get a little more cut through into America.

From the official RWC Twitter account: Hi @Anthony_Wiggle, We love your Tomahawks song, and would love to have you over in Wrexham for the QF. Follow and DM us please!

Had to get up for a wee last night. Halfway through I realised I was singing it.

At 3am.

For no logical reason.

The USA team could incorperate a Wiggles dance into some sort of Haka to intimidate the opposition, would pay to watch that :)

Haha! :laugh:

I can imagine the interview with the losing coach:

"What do you think happened tonight on the pitch?"

"Weeeellllll...it's like this.  They did this crazy Haka and my team laughed so much, they couldn't concentrate the whole game.  Kept knocking on......."

Scotland! You'll beat them!

Think not ..... ;)

"Shock the world ..." Off to bed with that song in my head ... along with 5 other Wiggles songs I know from watching them with my young boys!

Scotland! You'll beat them!

Think not ..... ;)

Now the interview will go like:

"Weeeellll, it's like this.  We did this crazy Haka and laughed so much, we couldn't concentrate......" :haha:

Wow , how brilliant . Shakespeare hang your head , you ain't got nothing on these . They'll be answering questions in exams on this and performing it in amateur dramatics groups the world over in 500 years time . Love the chicks moves , she's got the Rob Burrow twirl and twist to a tee , no doubt through literally months of research . Nurse ...!!!

For the Quarter final The USA team should come out of the tunnel in a Big Red Car

"That's the way we do it ..."