Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gary Coyle

Charlie Wabo tonight

25 posts in this topic

God to see Charlie take quite a bit of time out after the game and go to the terraced stand to meet and greet a group of Hunslet fans, top fella, nice to see he hasn't forgotten the people of Hunslet.

God to see Charlie take quite a bit of time out after the game and go to the terraced stand to meet and greet a group of Hunslet fans, top fella, nice to see he hasn't forgotten the people of Hunslet.

top man is charlie wabo along with michael mark and nico slain. I wish them all the best in life, they came to hunslet and were such nice people every hunslet fan took them to their hearts. Can't wait to see charlie in action on friday night

game changed too when he came on with a bit more pace.great player.

Can not believe marchy picked chappy, robbo and haighy instead of charlie #old pals act!!

Anyway looking forward to friday night, cant wait. Been to the samoa - nz game already. So high expectations!!!!

Anyone else going on friday night?

Suprised me to see that Leeds have signed Paul Ainton...

So far in both PNG games i've seen when they have brought Wabo on he has upped the tempo and lifted the teams performance.

he's outplayed Ainton in both games for me??

Can not believe marchy picked chappy, robbo and haighy instead of charlie #old pals act!!

Anyway looking forward to friday night, cant wait. Been to the samoa - nz game already. So high expectations!!!!

theres a few going mate. Meeting in tiger tiger at 5ish if you fancy it

you're going to the home of the rhinos???

you're going to the home of the rhinos???

I prefer to call it the home of Yorkshire cricket

Ey up Macca. I'm going to the PNG game, so I'll pop down to Tiger Tiger. It's normally two for one on a Friday...

Ey up Macca. I'm going to the PNG game, so I'll pop down to Tiger Tiger. It's normally two for one on a Friday...

I can see whats gunna happen here , Macca buys em and Duck Egg gets his for nowt........

I can see whats gunna happen here , Macca buys em and Duck Egg gets his for nowt........

As proven at Wembley, I pay my way. Just because I come from North Leeds, doesn't mean we are all the same...

As proven at Wembley, I pay my way. Just because I come from North Leeds, doesn't mean we are all the same...

Remember the away trip (workington i think)  i know you like to share your ale , :alcoholic:  shandy pants lol...........

Remember the away trip (workington i think)  i know you like to share your ale , :alcoholic:  shandy pants lol...........

Bloomin' shandy pants!?! I had hoped to forget that horrid occurrence.

John, ill give u a call wen I arrive back from amsterdam tomorrow night. Even ropped im my mum to pop along also!! Happy days

Btw - massive game in the scottish first division tonight eh??

John, ill give u a call wen I arrive back from amsterdam tomorrow night. Even ropped im my mum to pop along also!! Happy days

Btw - massive game in the scottish first division tonight eh??

yeah sound mate.

massive game in scottish league 1. I must watch game!!!

Sound mate, 1st round on yiu????