Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Larry the Leit

Recent immigrants to the UK

173 posts in this topic

Sorry just giving my views but I am illiterate.

no you aren't

your point of view comes across loud and clear.

On what lines would you like to see the english vernacular develop?

Was there a point in history when spoken English was how you would have wished it?

no you aren't

your point of view comes across loud and clear.

On what lines would you like to see the english vernacular develop?

Was there a point in history when spoken English was how you would have wished it?

Thats how I write and don't know any better ? now I have to google what vernacular means.

Thats how I write and don't know any better ? now I have to google what vernacular means.

yes I know and I don't have a problem with it...this isn't an english exam, and that's why I said that your thoughts came across loud and clear.

on what lines would you like to see english vernacular develop?

was there a point in history when spoken English was how you would have wished it?

yes I know and I don't have a problem with it...this isn't an english exam, and that's why I said that your thoughts came across loud and clear.

on what lines would you like to see english vernacular develop?

was there a point in history when spoken English was how you would have wished it?

Maybe I am becoming an old fart in my age but I dislike the Chav and Rap Gang culture with all there hand singles and stuff…saying that I can not stand the scruffy leftie type students….ANYWAY enough about me let's go back to the subject.

Maybe I am becoming an old fart in my age but I dislike the Chav and Rap Gang culture with all there hand singles and stuff…saying that I can not stand the scruffy leftie type students….ANYWAY enough about me let's go back to the subject.

it isn't about you: it's about your views

so what is acceptable then?

I think you have a problem with respecting difference don't you?

who doesn't? people are afraid of anything different that's why they kill harmless spiders, the human race is programmed to fear any thing normal to its own parameters, that's why ethnic groups and indigenous population stay in there own and create their own environments, Britain does not have an immigration problem it has an over immigration problem  like when you cram a box of matches till it bursts and ends up burning all over the floor, intergration is a joke and only exists in the minds of the left wing bbc and its media machine, yes there are chavs and there are also hard working Sikh familys who have built up honest respectable businesses but now its a free for all and this has to be stopped or the Sikh family and the chav (whos great granddad prob fell in the trenches) will all become alienated and resentful that their country has been opened up to become a 3rd world dump

who doesn't? people are afraid of anything different that's why they kill harmless spiders, the human race is programmed to fear any thing normal to its own parameters, that's why ethnic groups and indigenous population stay in there own and create their own environments, Britain does not have an immigration problem it has an over immigration problem like when you cram a box of matches till it bursts and ends up burning all over the floor, intergration is a joke and only exists in the minds of the left wing bbc and its media machine, yes there are chavs and there are also hard working Sikh familys who have built up honest respectable businesses but now its a free for all and this has to be stopped or the Sikh family and the chav (whos great granddad prob fell in the trenches) will all become alienated and resentful that their country has been opened up to become a 3rd world dump

I really do feel sorry for you if that's your experience of integration. I could tell you plenty of stories of positive integration but you'd probably think I was a left wing BBC media fantasist.

I really do feel sorry for you if that's your experience of integration. I could tell you plenty of stories of positive integration but you'd probably think I was a left wing BBC media fantasist.

I have no experience of intergration ! like 90% of the rest of Britain , that's just it!!!!!!!!!!!  but am more than ready to listen to a one of your positive storys.

No I am all for the individual which sadly lack's these day's as all I see are a lot black kid's thinking there Puff Daddy getting down on that Grime rubbish/Muslim kid's thinking there a mix of Bin laden and ice T and hate anyone/White Chav's as under class nasty scumbag's and middle class Labour loving/Tory/BNP/EDL hating student's.

Forgot fat drunken Football fans who hate there rival's and other team's so called in the name of Sport.

I have no experience of intergration ! like 90% of the rest of Britain , that's just it!!!!!!!!!!! but am more than ready to listen to a one of your positive storys.

You have no experience of curry replacing fish and chips as ths national dish - both from separate waves of immigration? You have no experience of an NHS built with the the labour of immigrant worker? No experience of towns either side of the pennines with soccer and RL teams boasting the tag of Celtic in homage to their immigrant forebears? No experience of national sporting heroes of Caribbean, Somali, Morocco/Iranian heritage? No experience of a dominant musical youth culture which draws on African, Caribbean, Indian sub continental influences? Every major town centre with restaurants representing the cuisine of multiple nations? Bars that serve beers and lagers from around the world? A language with a history of absorbing words from other languages from all corners of the planet?

Do you go around with your eyes, ears, nostrils, and mind closed?

You have no experience of curry replacing fish and chips as ths national dish - both from separate waves of immigration? You have no experience of an NHS built with the the labour of immigrant worker? No experience of towns either side of the pennines with soccer and RL teams boasting the tag of Celtic in homage to their immigrant forebears? No experience of national sporting heroes of Caribbean, Somali, Morocco/Iranian heritage? No experience of a dominant musical youth culture which draws on African, Caribbean, Indian sub continental influences? Every major town centre with restaurants representing the cuisine of multiple nations? Bars that serve beers and lagers from around the world? A language with a history of absorbing words from other languages from all corners of the planet?

Do you go around with your eyes, ears, nostrils, and mind closed?

if intergration is high street money laundering (most restaurants and takeaways) then yes sorry I have experienced it, if its been invited round to your genuine Asian friends house for a party then no  I havent

I have no experience of intergration ! like 90% of the rest of Britain , that's just it!!!!!!!!!!!  but am more than ready to listen to a one of your positive storys.

so you have never studied or worked with or lived near to or amongst people from different ethnic backgrounds? Where do you live  Rockall?

so you have never studied or worked with or lived near to or amongst people from different ethnic backgrounds? Where do you live  Rockall?

The only time I have mixed with Muslims is been on a Karate/Semi Contact mat back in the 1980's/90's alongside Afro Caribbeans which I have mixed with when in Leeds/Manchester/London be it Notting Hill/an old Blue's party but then I don't mix with toff's or student's type's like The Viz used to take the micky out off.

this is getting out of context, of course I have, but working in a dead end job at sports direct with ahmed (who is a very nice guy) has nothing to do creating huge areas of Britain that don't mix in a social environment

this is getting out of context, of course I have, but working in a dead end job at sports direct with ahmed (who is a very nice guy) has nothing to do creating huge areas of Britain that don't mix in a social environment

people mix in the social environment that suits them

they always have done

they always have done

What like passing around 14 year old white girls for sex.

they always have done

change the word mix for stay and you might be more accurate

I think that suits your prejuduce. Nothing else.

change the word mix for stay and you might be more accurate

Change the word to cower and it might be more apt for some.

I think that suits your prejuduce. Nothing else.

Not really as I am not blind but please make sure you brush stuff like that under the carpet.

Oh for the love of $deity.

I really think you need to get your head out of whatever propaganda you've been reading and recognise that every culture has its share of nut jobs. Why not say you refuse to see a white English doctor in case he murders you or protest against white English janitors in case they abduct your child.

Either you are just plainly prejudiced or a troll. The jury is out but neither will endear you to us as a forum.

That's pretty poor taste. Those girls have had their lives ruined.

On reflection, I agree poor taste but just as poor taste as tarring an entire religious group of people as paedophiles. I'll delete.