Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

raiders96

New signing

22 posts in this topic

It's great signing potentially excellent players, but we need to start signing people with experience under their belts and who are going to guarantee us good performances in the championship. I hope he goes well though and good look to him.

How can you guarantee good performances?

we need a experienced prop of high calibre and a wiley halfback but im sure its the cash that's the problem !!

How do you no it's the cash ? Do you no something we don't. I am more than happy with the signings. I would rather give young players that have played for a super league club an opportunity to showcase there talent. Than someone just coming for the money. We've been down that road before

I think a couple of experienced older heads will help bring on the younger players we have!

I dont know its the cash, im summising due to all the financial talk during the season. Im allowed an opinion !

Where did I say I wasnt happy with the signings mate ????????

watch it or mr grumpy (BR12345) will have a go at you as well for suggesting such things

No

Cheers Andy.... get onto the BBC to put this right mate ;)

Looking good 20 players signed on and its only November. Murrays said he wants around 23 so another couple of props and a halfback were laughing. UP THE RAIDERS

we need a couple of big hitters. last season we were well light in the pack and we seem to want to take the ball down the middle for 5 tackles. maybe our new coach has a different game plan to last season. hope so.

Lets hope our new coach has a different game plan to the last one. We do need big hitters who know where the try line is and not scared of going for it, taking three or four players with each drive also a good offload. Yet to see Murray at Kelland Park.

I can probably see you getting young Ryan Duffy on loan from us at Leigh at some point with the Murray-Leigh link up and us having 2 full packs at our disposal, they cant all get a game and he's been with you before.

I can probably see you getting young Ryan Duffy on loan from us at Leigh at some point with the Murray-Leigh link up and us having 2 full packs at our disposal, they cant all get a game and he's been with you before.

Was on loan here at the end of the 2012 season along with Brad Brennan.

Was on loan here at the end of the 2012 season along with Brad Brennan.

Duffy didn't have much to offer IMO but seemed to play alot better against us last season