Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gingerjon

2014 Kits

330 posts in this topic

*placeholder for London Broncos kit announcement, which will be made the morning of their first game next season*

Salford

2014-kit-collection.jpg

Odd-looking long sleeves on the away stri... oh.

Hull FC's is boring this year. Hoping they'll do better for 2015.

Best kit Warrington by a mile both home and away. Huddersfield looks good except the sponsor colours and logo dont go with the shirt for me. Hull and Widnes OK but nothing special. St.Helens home and Away not a fan of either. Workington is very good.As for Salfords efforts I find both very poor and the worst so far

Like both Warringtons kits Especially the away one. Saints and Salfords home ones are nice. Huddersfields and Workingtons are traditional and certainly won't put anyone off buying them. Salfords and Saints away kits are shockers maybe they'll grow on me.

*placeholder for London Broncos kit announcement, which will be made the morning of their first game next season*

A multi-pack of Tesco value white t-shirts with numbers written on in pen.

Warrington, away is perfect, the home is a good shirt, but doesn't say Warrington for me, Id like to see broad primrose, narrow blue hoops.

That said, I can't think of another team who has that blue with yellow chevron combo, I should probably shut up ;)

Huddersfield looks good except the sponsor colours and logo dont go with the shirt for me.

I know what you mean Lizard but it certainly makes the sponsor's name stand out.

The Giants will be sticking with bond it.

I like both Warrington kits, but they are so similar, I wish they were exactly the same design, just with different colours.

Huddersfield kit is excellent - a proper rugby shirt and I really like the Salford home kit.

Nice shirt, shame about the sponsor logo - although it's certainly noticeable, job done I suppose.

It's one of the things I like about the Warrington shirts, the sponsor's logo has been blended into the shirt nicely.

This is something that RL clubs do particularly poorly, too often we just see the sponsor added on in a white box.

It's one of the things I like about the Warrington shirts, the sponsor's logo has been blended into the shirt nicely.

This is something that RL clubs do particularly poorly, too often we just see the sponsor added on in a white box.

Maybe the Marketing Dept in Dubai had a hand in the design! I like all the shirts except for the Salford ones they look like a £2.99 t-shirt from the market.

Love the new Hudds kit, quite retro, good effort.

Ours will no doubt be rubbish.

You can't mess with the traditions of the game.

The Saints away shirt is very nice. Isn't it time for an experimental Wigan shirt this year? Aren't they meant to do a different kind of design once every three years or have I misread that somewhere?

In the CC final hull wore a traditional white and black hooped shirt I really liked. Was that a one off because I've not seen it for sale anywhere?

Are all the positive comments for the Warrington kit sub-conscious? If you change the blue for green it starts to look like a copy of the Kangar...................i'll get my coat!