Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gingerjon

2014 Kits

330 posts in this topic

The nw cru impress more and more. Kit out early, in stock and an intelligent price point. Really good stuff

Err, if you don't want to know the result, look away (from my avatar) now...

I didn't know this would be the shirt, I just like the option someone stuck on twitter many months ago.

Err, if you don't want to know the result, look away (from my avatar) now...

I didn't know this would be the shirt, I just like the option someone stuck on twitter many months ago.

It goes from bad to worse. They can't even get the sodding colours the right way round. We won't be buyers.

It goes from bad to worse. They can't even get the sodding colours the right way round. We won't be buyers.

That doesn't bother me, but I could see how that would really get on your nerves as next year goes on!

And before Wellsy pipes up, I'm not sure how this won't clash at Hull FC (yes, I know they're home kit is predominently black).

I now wonder what our away kit will be like...

That doesn't bother me, but I could see how that would really get on your nerves as next year goes on!

And before Wellsy pipes up, I'm not sure how this won't clash at Hull FC (yes, I know they're home kit is predominently black).

I now wonder what our away kit will be like...

It's on my nerves now! Why put the colours the wrong way round?

Big yellow hoops would look daft! ;)

Wear yours upside down...

Big yellow hoops would look daft! ;)

Wear yours upside down...

Nice try but it would still be wrong the wrong way round... Red, amber, then black. Superb effort last year then this. Maybe the away kit will be better.

Just wish they would do some replica shirts in decent heavyweight cotton - still wear my GB / SOO / Aus cotton shirts regularly but SL club ones just seem cheaply made but with a premium price tag

A few of the shirts of the past have been like that, as in colours in wrong order.

So you do know then...

;)

So you do know then...

;)

Yeah, the more I see that Hull FC home kit the less I like it, which is unusual for me. ISC b/w photocopied the Leeds kit. It looked fine in blue and amber, not so in black and white.

I reckon our shirt needs black shorts to make it look good, hence my worry for you. (Especially with the fixtures out on Monday! Furrowed brows all round) ;)

http://t.co/5rJfEnEt3q Interesting Fax shirt and they did have a similar one in the late 80s. Away from the traditional blue and white hoops but not too bad. Still prefer the simple blue and white hoops.

Bradfords could be a nice shirt except it doesnt look like Bradford and as Konkrete said colours in the wrong place! Simple thing buzt could see people feel the club has no idea on the traditions of the club.

You appear to have missed the pics out of your post.

Wire

emirates_web_1.jpg

Dear Hemel Stags,

Please make next year's home shirt a reverse of that blue Warrington one.

Thanks,

Me.

http://t.co/5rJfEnEt3q Interesting Fax shirt and they did have a similar one in the late 80s. Away from the traditional blue and white hoops but not too bad. Still prefer the simple blue and white hoops.

Bradfords could be a nice shirt except it doesnt look like Bradford and as Konkrete said colours in the wrong place! Simple thing buzt could see people feel the club has no idea on the traditions of the club.

Looks a bit Canterbury Bulldogs

Dear Hemel Stags,

Please make next year's home shirt a reverse of that blue Warrington one.

Thanks,

Me.

Needs a looser fit for those Championship 1 bodies ...

Needs a looser fit for those Championship 1 bodies ...

Not to mention us fans. Breathe in!

Dragons home (on the right) loos pretty sweet.

Leeds shirt is ok.. would prefer it without the white hoops.

Does anyone else see the Leeds shirt and think it's be a cracking Castleford shirt if the blue was black?

Catalans by the far the best for next season. By the way dose anyone know if we will have a major sponosor for super league next year?