Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

scrape_goose

A Question of Sport

36 posts in this topic

I hope not. Despite my passion for our game, nothing would persuade me  to watch Sue Barker and Matt Dawson.

Anyway, maybe they have not been asked.

I hope not. Despite my passion for our game, nothing would persuade me  to watch Sue Barker and Matt Dawson.

Anyway, maybe they have not been asked.

Well I quite agree, but seen as though they have "specials" for other major sporting events I would've expected one for the RLWC.

It's the other captain that's the most annoying.

phil tuffnel

The week before the RLWC we had on Sunday Brunch.......step forward Matt Dawson talking about the union workd cuo from 10 years ago!!

This tournament has been fantastic, but we'll need another few of them before we can overcome some of this

Posted · Hidden by John Drake, November 7, 2013 - No reason given

Phil Tufnell is brilliant to watch on QOS, your old miserable bastards who wont even be awake at that time so don't worry. You all concentrate on emptying your colostomy bags

doing what?

Posted · Hidden by John Drake, November 7, 2013 - No reason given

Phil Tufnell is brilliant to watch on QOS, your old miserable bastards who wont even be awake at that time so don't worry. You all concentrate on emptying your colostomy bags

Wow. What an inappropriate post. Really disappointed that you would think its ok to write something like that on this forum.

I long ago gave up on this show, however the Cook Island attempted try against Tonga would have to feature on 'what happened next'. However it would be impossible to explain how!

Nice to see the bbc advertising Englands rugby league world cup match this Saturday straight after question of sport, NOT, yet advertise 4 rugby union matches, 2 of which on the red button. Same old story from the bbc, doesn't want to let rugby league in.

I just endured watching QoS for the first time in years - it hasn't improved. However, after it finished there was a VoiceOver for the rugby on the BBC at the weekend (with a caption for rugby union games). No mention was made of the England v Fiji game. Are the BBC not showing it now?

Edit - Usain Bolt beat me to it!

I turned it off, it was dire.

QOS. is extremely cringeworthy viewing and is suffering from Last of the Summer Wine syndrome - has gone on many years too long and is nowhere near as entertaining or comical as the makers and participants think it is.

QOS. is extremely cringeworthy viewing and is suffering from Last of the Summer Wine syndrome - has gone on many years too long and is nowhere near as entertaining or comical as the makers and participants think it is.

Be good to see Matt Dawson going a steep hill in a bath on wheels.

Was going to tune in when i noticed on twitter Jon Wilkin had posted a pic of himself with Mal Meninga, and hinted tha tMeninga was part of the programme, for a split second i thought a RL Special was a possibility.. but i knew better.

am assuming big Mal was maybe a mystery guest or something..

QOS is one of those shows that the BBC just seem reluctant to ditch. The fact that its now on at the time that it is tells you something.

am assuming big Mal was maybe a mystery guest or something..

There was a clip of him scoring a try at Wembley.

I long ago gave up on this show, however the Cook Island attempted try against Tonga would have to feature on 'what happened next'. However it would be impossible to explain how!

Are the HK bookmakers following the RLWC? (Expect to see this in The Times shortly!)

A question of sport had its day about 20 years ago.... Its like last of the summer wine, nobody has the heart to say "look its embarassing now". QOS just became they think its all over. All sports panel games are horrible to watch.