Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Futtocks

How Northern are you?

42 posts in this topic

I actually got 0% - somewhere around Jersey.

To be honest many of the questions and the 'slang' language, I did not understand.

If it were not for being a Rugby League fan, I doubt whether I would have ever ventured further north than say Warwickshire, to be honest.

I actually got 0% - somewhere around Jersey.

To be honest many of the questions and the 'slang' language, I did not understand.

If it were not for being a Rugby League fan, I doubt whether I would have ever ventured further north than say Warwickshire, to be honest.

You wouldn't have to. Apart from the beer question, I think all South Walians would have passed that test with flying colours.

60%, "Somewhere around Doncaster"???

Cheek

You wouldn't have to. Apart from the beer question, I think all South Walians would have passed that test with flying colours.

You just can't leave the Welsh thing alone can you? Integrate man!

100% - Newcastle.

Born in Aylesbury, but a Hull lass through and through; in reality I don't have any affinity to the south whatsoever.

79% Northern, Somewhere near Hull, clearly being at KC yesterday has rubbed off on this South-Staffordshire born and raised man.

100% "somewhere around Newcastle" - I live and was born 100 miles from there. My daughter who's lived in Salisbury for over 10 years got 95%. As she says, "you can take the girl out of Leeds but you can't take Leeds out of the girl."

100% "somewhere around Newcastle" - I live and was born 100 miles from there. My daughter who's lived in Salisbury for over 10 years got 95%. As she says, "you can take the girl out of Leeds but you can't take Leeds out of the girl."

Did she tell you this via a reversed-charges phone call?

;) ;)

95%. Somewhere near Middlesborough.

apparently I'm a full blown geordie

70% - Hull

Not bad for a Wiltshire born and bred lad. Must be due to the fact I married a 'Ull lass and recognise Rugby League as the Greatest Game.

Now where's my cider? Ooooooaaaaarrrrr!

98% says around Middlesbrough , but I'm from Hull!

Overcompensating?

My daughters scored 49 & 75%, both have been disowned. I scored 100% but was surprised to find I was not in fact born in Wigan.