Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sandspine

Wests

42 posts in this topic

You cant say West dont deserve to be in the Final, Yes they lost in the 1st Round, But to go to Lock Lane and Win and then to Thatto and win, not many teams teams will have done that Back to back.

I do hope Wath Brow win, but West do deserve to be there for beating 1st and 3rd respectivly away from home

Two harsh calls against Thatto in the lead up to the last try.hopefully  they have used all their luck up.

The west hull captains on radie humberside tonight wonder if hell thank siddal and garrod for helping him and the boys earn an extra few quid before christmas

Just watched the highlights and can say there where a few dubious decisions to say the least. The blatant knock on that was given back to one that led to the try, and the Thatto centre puttin wests wing in touch when the tackle was clearly not completed. Just my observations but they are in the final by a bit of luck, and I think they will need it against brow. Should be a good game as a neutral.

A bad decision by a referee altering the course of a game!!!! Could thatto not ask for a replay, it worked for west hull,

Just watched the highlights and can say there where a few dubious decisions to say the least. The blatant knock on that was given back to one that led to the try, and the Thatto centre puttin wests wing in touch when the tackle was clearly not completed. Just my observations but they are in the final by a bit of luck, and I think they will need it against brow. Should be a good game as a neutral.

Dubious????? Tackle not complete??????? The Wests player's ball carrying arm clearly hits the deck and the Thatto player continues to drag him out by the top of his shirt ...that is a clear penalty!!! As for the back to one decision you must have xray vision if you can 100% make out from this recording that the ball wasn't touched by a Thatto player!!!

Dubious????? Tackle not complete??????? The Wests player's ball carrying arm clearly hits the deck and the Thatto player continues to drag him out by the top of his shirt ...that is a clear penalty!!! As for the back to one decision you must have xray vision if you can 100% make out from this recording that the ball wasn't touched by a Thatto player!!!

This may help

iS ANYONE GETTING BORED OF THIS NOW?

I had a chuckle when I saw who had posted that, how many posts have you made on the subject? :D

Definitely back to first tackle, any one but a blind or biased man can see that.

My mistake my eyes aren't what they used to be boys, I put it down to old age and having to look at Tess daly every saterday.