Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official Rams Updates

Bradford Bulls

34 posts in this topic

Fans will be pleased to learn that in addition to our boxing day fixture we have a friendly lined up against the Bradford Bulls at home on Sunday the 19th of January at 3pm. This will be a great opportunity for the squad to run out against a hardy opposition and will provide fans with some great off season entertainment - Something I am sure we will all be craving come mid January! 

Additionally, we are also trying to secure a further two games against Superleague and Championship opposition. 

So - Who would you like to see us play? 

Think a game against Wakefield would bring the fans in,championship club i would like us to play against is Featherstone.

Auckland - Tomkins would add a few to the gate.

I agree with most of the other posts...

Wakefield & Fev would bring a few in the gate and be a good test for the lads too...

Will the Bulls still be a going concern? Players leaving and Owners/Directors abandoning ship? Wonder what is going to surface eventually about it all.

Will the Bulls still be a going concern? Players leaving and Owners/Directors abandoning ship? Wonder what is going to surface eventually about it all.

Ditto Wakefield, London, Hull KR (?) - SL isn't the paradise that it's painted to be.

What about trying to play the nrl champs before they play Leeds in world club challenge, now that would sellout and get a good gate!

What about trying to play the nrl champs before they play Leeds in world club challenge, now that would sellout and get a good gate!

Would they want humiliating before a big game like Leeds ? ;)

They play Wigan not Leeds, Wigan won final. I got wrong team lol

I believe the World Club Challenge is being played in Australia next year so unless we travel down under its a non starter.

When are we supposed to be playing Bradford?

Why would or should we play against Bradford. They stole money off many of our supporters in the lotto scam. 

Not seen owt about that - rumour or fact ?

Why would or should we play against Bradford. They stole money off many of our supporters in the lotto scam. 

Just to be clear, the laws of libel still apply on the Internet.

HTH

Statto just made me think, playing the Trojans wouldn't be bad idea, it would give Morrison a look at some local lads that we could maybe sign on?

In the Dewsbury Reporter today it confirms we are playing Bradford on Sunday January 19th and Doncaster on Sunday February 2nd and hoping to arrange 1 more possibly away from home

Statto just made me think, playing the Trojans wouldn't be bad idea, it would give Morrison a look at some local lads that we could maybe sign on?

Do you really think he doesn't watch the local sides otherwise Kelsey?

In the Dewsbury Reporter today it confirms we are playing Bradford on Sunday January 19th and Doncaster on Sunday February 2nd and hoping to arrange 1 more possibly away from home

Personally I think Wakefield home or away would be a decent fourth preseason for us

Personally I would have liked us to play Castleford but Wakefield would also be good. Hunslet away would also be a good test