Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

John Drake

15/11/13 - World Cup QF1: New Zealand v Scotland (Leeds, KO 8pm)

Who will win?   33 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• New Zealand by 21 points or more
    • New Zealand by 11 to 20 points
    • New Zealand by 1 to 10 points
    • Scotland by 1 to 10 points
    • Scotland by 11 to 20 points
    • Scotland by 21 points or more

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

145 posts in this topic

I'll be glad if the Scots give the Kiwis a hard game , obviously I want my team to win , if Scotland won in a shock upset it would be very easy to find a silver lining in that after the initial shock lol

From a kiwi point of view we want two haves of even / consistent high standard. Nothing flashy required , direct fast contact footy.

I'll be glad if the Scots give the Kiwis a hard game , obviously I want my team to win , if Scotland won in a shock upset it would be very easy to find a silver lining in that after the initial shock lol

From a kiwi point of view we want two haves of even / consistent high standard. Nothing flashy required , direct fast contact footy.

To be honest losing by less than 50 points and scoring a try would be an achievement.

To be honest losing by less than 50 points and scoring a try would be an achievement.[/quote

I think it might be a LOT closer

To be honest losing by less than 50 points and scoring a try would be an achievement.[/quote

I think it might be a LOT closer

Good start for the Brave hearts they are look up to the pace of the game , a good share of possession and they are competing

Wallace Kicking to Manu

That's a Bronco versus NZWarriors exploit play.

Isaac Luke sets up a good NZ try

Yeah NZ just far too good, Scotland outclassed but they are trying their best.

From a Scottish perspective, you just have to marvel at the skills of the Kiwis and feel very proud at the bravery of the Scots.

Is it just me or does anyone else find it funny when Shane Warne wants "to be serious about a serious subject"?

If only Brough had passed right instead of left when he made his break Scotland may have had the chance to get a few more points on the board and not done so much knackering defence.  Such a shame!