Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

plug

sat night

8 posts in this topic

8pm kick off ??? our lass will not be happy looks like she'll miss x factor for once can see me not getting any dinner sunday

8pm kick off ??? our lass will not be happy looks like she'll miss x factor for once can see me not getting any dinner sunday

The X-factor is repeated all weekend. She can prob even watch it live over the internet.

Sit her down, explain clearly what will be happening on Saturday evening & conclude the conversation with "... And anyway, if you can't be part of me enjoying a rare Saturday evening of proper rugby, maybe it's not meant to be. I think we both know that I can do a lot better than you...."

I would not dare but a stronger man might be able to get away with it.

Perhaps the pub is an easier option.....

<p>Perhaps offer to cook dinner on Sunday, or take her out, in exchange for the telly on Saturday evening?</p>

The X-factor is repeated all weekend. She can prob even watch it live over the internet.

Record x- factor- then you be able to fast forward through the adverts and ###### and everybody is happy !

Some time ago Saddleworth Rangers arranged a black tie fundraising do for Saturday evening...then England got beat by Oz and it screwed everything up

Hope there's a telly in there!