Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official Rams Updates

***Season Tickets***

6 posts in this topic

Season tickets are now available from the club or online at http://dewsbury.rlstore.co.uk/category/season-tickets

Prices are as follows:

Adult seated: £130

Adult standing: £115

Concession seated: £85

Concession standing: £70

Juniors: £25

Car park pass: £15

In these testing financial times the club has recognised the current economic climate and tried hard to offer a price which ensures that the club can continue to operate in a competitive manner whilst offering affordability for the fans.

I am sure you will recognise the fantastic value for money our season tickets offer and the substantial savings which can be made when compared to match day pricing.

We would like to thank all returning season ticket holders for their loyalty and support, and welcome all new season ticket holders to our game, our ground and to our team.

Season tickets are now available from the club or online at http://dewsbury.rlstore.co.uk/category/season-tickets

Prices are as follows:

Adult seated: £130

Adult standing: £115

Concession seated: £85

Concession standing: £70

Juniors: £25

Car park pass: £15

In these testing financial times the club has recognised the current economic climate and tried hard to offer a price which ensures that the club can continue to operate in a competitive manner whilst offering affordability for the fans.

I am sure you will recognise the fantastic value for money our season tickets offer and the substantial savings which can be made when compared to match day pricing.

We would like to thank all returning season ticket holders for their loyalty and support, and welcome all new season ticket holders to our game, our ground and to our team.

Hi, I have being wondering if a student applies for a concession season ticket as I am a student myself?

If concession rules apply to you on game day then these same rules will apply in regards to the season ticket.

You should of course have sufficient proof of your student status for the duration of the season.

If you need further clarification or specific issues detailing please feel free to contact the club directly to discuss the matter further.

Hi, I have being wondering if a student applies for a concession season ticket as I am a student myself?

From my observations on match days basically anyone can get a concession. I did see a person paying full price last year, but he was an away fan and hadn't twigged that anyone can get into the south stand through the concession turnstile.

If concession rules apply to you on game day then these same rules will apply in regards to the season ticket.

You should of course have sufficient proof of your student status for the duration of the season.

If you need further clarification or specific issues detailing please feel free to contact the club directly to discuss the matter further.

From my observations on match days basically anyone can get a concession. I did see a person paying full price last year, but he was an away fan and hadn't twigged that anyone can get into the south stand through the concession turnstile.

Ok thanks guys

What are the concession rules out of curiosity - do I need to be as old as god - or even as old as BSJ ? ;)