Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Futtocks

John McCririck loses 'ageism' case

8 posts in this topic

Good. It's not his age; it's that he's a gruesome old nonsense and windbag.

LINK TO ARTICLE

Good. It's not his age; it's that he's a gruesome old nonsense and windbag.

LINK TO ARTICLE

As far as I can tell, he presented no evidence whatsoever to back up his claims.  Nice work for his legal team.

so there is justice after all

His age is probably the least offensive aspect of the misogynist John McCririck.

He was useless.

I was at a corporate event thing at Uttoxeter a few years ago. He came along and "marked our cards"

I ignored his selections and had 5 out of six winners. The one that I didn't get wasn't the one that he tipped either.

He was useless.

I was at a corporate event thing at Uttoxeter a few years ago. He came along and "marked our cards"

I ignored his selections and had 5 out of six winners. The one that I didn't get wasn't the one that he tipped either.

I understood from a racing obsessed friend, that he was a failed bookmaker before finding fame/notoriety, so this comes as no surprise.

As far as I can tell, he presented no evidence whatsoever to back up his claims.  Nice work for his legal team.

To be honest I imagine it was planned as a grand publicity stunt before somebody decides to throw some money at him for his next job.....it is almost Panto season.