Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EQUALIZER

England so far

33 posts in this topic

Anyway we've got news we've been waiting 4wks to hear no rabbi Chase,I'd play wisdom at 6 & borrows at 7 to give us any chance!!

Is that Norman Wisdom Mr Grimsdale?

I know I'd had a long day,I should have put it was like watching Norman wisdom. No joking apart I've heard that Chase as walked out of camp pity he didn't do that 2 year's ago!!

I know I'd had a long day,I should have put it was like watching Norman wisdom. No joking apart I've heard that Chase as walked out of camp pity he didn't do that 2 year's ago!!

Kicked out for tweeting a racist message the rumours say.

Anyway we've got news we've been waiting 4wks to hear no rabbi Chase,I'd play wisdom at 6 & borrows at 7 to give us any chance!!

The Kiwis would love to see Burrows at 7. They'll just target him for the first 10 minutes aiming every big forward at him to take him out of the game. I reckon he'll be on the bench and used for the last 10 minutes of the first half, replacing Roby

Kicked out for tweeting a racist message the rumours say.

Officially, after being told he would not be selected to face NZ, it would seem he asked for a few days away from camp to be with his family!