Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

John Drake

23/11/13 - World Cup Semi Final 2: Australia v Fiji (Wembley)

Who will win?   29 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Australia by 25 points or more
    • Australia by 19 to 24 points
    • Australia by 13 to 18 points
    • Australia by 7 to 12 points
    • Australia by 1 to 6 points
    • Fiji by 1 to 6 points
    • Fiji by 7 to 12 points
    • Fiji by 13 to 18 points
    • Fiji by 19 to 24 points
    • Fiji by 25 points or more

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

77 posts in this topic

Its a world cup, Tate took out the player. The refs really need to stop favouring Australia. 

And i am a aussie. 

What are you talking about? Fiji got the penalty. And I'm an Aussie...

I think the semi-finals should of been England v NZ at City of Manchester Stadium and Aus v Fiji at Elland Road.

I think the semi-finals should of been England v NZ at City of Manchester Stadium and Aus v Fiji at Elland Road.

Why?

5 penalties in the first 20 absolutely killed Fiji and the game. Well done RS job done. Enjoy the final. Only in RL would you kill the underdog

Why?

Because no need for a double header and both be packed plus we would of had another game to look forward on the sunday.

5 penalties in the first 20 absolutely killed Fiji and the game. Well done RS job done. Enjoy the final. Only in RL would you kill the underdog

He has ruined the game and it will end up embarassing for RL. He still won't get a gig in the NRL

Heh, what a run by Inglis just before.

While we've had an easy run since our first game, we've made the most out of it. We've been ironing creases and being ruthless. I like what I see.

Congratulations and farewell to one of the great forwards of his era, Petero Civoniceva. Great career, great man.

Vossy mentioned my son, Steven, playing in the 86 Wembley curtain raiser. Made my day Andrew, thank you so much.

What's the capacity of the Etihad?  20,000 lower than who saw the England game today?  

People would have stayed to watch the second game if either it wasn't over as a contest after 20 minutes, or England had won.  I stayed because I thought both teams deserved it and I'd watched every other game of the tournament either in person or on TV.

Aussies were clinical.  Hard to love but easy to admire.

Vossy mentioned my son, Steven, playing in the 86 Wembley curtain raiser. Made my day Andrew, thank you so much.

Blimey - hadn't put 2 and 2 together.

Bless him

I didn't hear that Terry cos I was listening to the BBC, but if Vossy knows about that amazing lad, it shows what a class act he is. Nice one.

I didn't hear that Terry cos I was listening to the BBC, but if Vossy knows about that amazing lad, it shows what a class act he is. Nice one.

Couldn't believe what I was hearing Mark. Vossy went into great detail about Steve's appearance at Wembley and the ensuing tragedy and his final comment was to the family to say 'Your son is not forgotten'. Class act indeed.

I'd love to contact him to send our thanks if anyone knows a way.

He has ruined the game and it will end up embarassing for RL. He still won't get a gig in the NRL

Was he the ref of the Boxing in Manchester tonight.

How good was the break Inglis made towards the end, shame he could not offload to the support.

Jarryd Hayne looks like a handy player.

Couldn't believe what I was hearing Mark. Vossy went into great detail about Steve's appearance at Wembley and the ensuing tragedy and his final comment was to the family to say 'Your son is not forgotten'. Class act indeed.

I'd love to contact him to send our thanks if anyone knows a way.

He seems like a genuine League-loving bloke Terry. He is on twitter and often replies to messages there.

He seems like a genuine League-loving bloke Terry. He is on twitter and often replies to messages there.

Thanks Scubby, he's been a breath of fresh air during this excellent World Cup. I've managed to contact him through FBook now but thanks very much for your help.

Was not just a quick comment from Vossy he went in to great detail and with emotion. Just confirms to me what a great bloke he is. Terry I am sure it meant far more to you than what you can describe when somebody mentions your son like that in a big game

Was not just a quick comment from Vossy he went in to great detail and with emotion. Just confirms to me what a great bloke he is. Terry I am sure it meant far more to you than what you can describe when somebody mentions your son like that in a big game

Yes mate, it was a pretty special moment, thank you