Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

John Drake

23/11/13 - World Cup Semi Final 2: Australia v Fiji (Wembley)

Who will win?   29 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Australia by 25 points or more
    • Australia by 19 to 24 points
    • Australia by 13 to 18 points
    • Australia by 7 to 12 points
    • Australia by 1 to 6 points
    • Fiji by 1 to 6 points
    • Fiji by 7 to 12 points
    • Fiji by 13 to 18 points
    • Fiji by 19 to 24 points
    • Fiji by 25 points or more

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

77 posts in this topic

Can i just say that Fiji's performance or lack of, for me, was the most disappointing thing in the whole of the world cup. It was embarrassing at times, and given their good performances and steady improvement throughout the world cup, it was deeply disappointing and ultimately led to the majority of the fans leaving early. At times they didn't even show any fight and for a team in the semi finals, i thought it was really poor. Australia didn't even have to play that well. It put a bit (more) of a downer after the first game and was a real anticlimax

Can i just say that Fiji's performance or lack of, for me, was the most disappointing thing in the whole of the world cup. It was embarrassing at times, and given their good performances and steady improvement throughout the world cup, it was deeply disappointing and ultimately led to the majority of the fans leaving early. At times they didn't even show any fight and for a team in the semi finals, i thought it was really poor. Australia didn't even have to play that well. It put a bit (more) of a downer after the first game and was a real anticlimax

I completely agree.  They put in a better effort against the Aussies at Langtree Park.