Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

burkyrover

new shirts?

11 posts in this topic

Owd on a bit. I realize that it is a form of revenue for the club, but the question remains, what on earth do we do with our past shirts. The wife and I must have at least ten apiece of previous purchases going back at least ten years. Wardrobe full and best clothes in a bin liner.

I keep all mine.......i've got a giant laundry bag full........i must have about 50 odd rugby shirts (mainly Fev and NRL) and then to add to that i've got about 150 soccer and American football jerseys.  I've kept every replica shirt i've had since i was a little kid.

One of these days my wife will stick em all on ebay while i'm at work.

Owd on a bit. I realize that it is a form of revenue for the club, but the question remains, what on earth do we do with our past shirts. The wife and I must have at least ten apiece of previous purchases going back at least ten years. Wardrobe full and best clothes in a bin liner.

Stick them on e-bay and give money to Scholarship fund

Will give it a shot, Maureen, but who will want all those xxxxx sizes?. Not saying who bought those.

This one's been doing the rounds a bit. Looks good.

Asked in the shop and they are hoping for a mid december launch but still waiting to hear from Macron!