Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Joe Whitley

McNamara's halfback headache

McNamara's half-back headache   46 members have voted

1. 1. Who should England coach Steve McNamara select at 6 and 7 to play against New Zealand on Saturday?

• Chase and Sinfield - it's too late to make big changes like this
    • Widdop and Sinfield - Widdop is more experienced against this opposition

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

53 posts in this topic

I will have to wait to reply to this as it is obviously going to take some time, but what I will say is this sounds a lot like a Sinfield witch-hunt, even though you claim the opposite.

Well, well Joe, I at least thought that you would have had the decency to reply, after all you alleged that I was claiming the opposite to what I printed. 

I would have thought that you would have welcomed the opportunity to explain you’re reasons for the positional changes you suggested to the England team, and challenge the subsequent explanation of my thoughts in how they deviated from yours. .

Still awaiting with anticipation. 

Well, well Joe, I at least thought that you would have had the decency to reply, after all you alleged that I was claiming the opposite to what I printed. 

I would have thought that you would have welcomed the opportunity to explain you’re reasons for the positional changes you suggested to the England team, and challenge the subsequent explanation of my thoughts in how they deviated from yours. .

Still awaiting with anticipation. 

Sorry Gary, pretty snowed under. Feel free to email me to discuss further.