Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Martin

update from the Supporters' Trust

31 posts in this topic

Good luck to you getting it sorted out, be a real shame if Swinton disappeared off the map. As an Oldham fan we have been in quite a few sticky situations over the last 16yrs or so, its not easy but keep going, best wishes to you all.

The more this situation drags on ,the more worried I am becoming that we won't make the start of the season. Lady luck has already dealt us a bad hand where the fixtures are concerned with Halifax and Sheffield the first two matches. If we manage to put together a team for the start of the season and that seems to be a big if, they are going to be ill prepared to meet that kind of opposition. Time is of the essence but do we have that time? I'm afraid I don't think we do a done deal seems as far away as ever. If as Riggy says the trust as asked for a meeting for the middle of December that only leaves six or seven weeks to the start of the season and that is only for a meeting of the fans and not a deal being completed.We have no coach players or ground and are getting nearer and nearer to the start of season 2014 ,A deal needs thrashing out now and not allowed to grag on.This is not a criticism of the trust who I admire greatly for the way they are conducting themselves but time is not on our side.And it is because of this why fans will not attend matches anymore.Frankly this rubbish and nonsense has gone on for far too long.

As an Oldham fan we have been in quite a few sticky situations over the last 16yrs or so, its not easy but keep going, best wishes to you all.

Thanks Owd'amer. !6 years? That's nowt, try being baht a home for 21 years (and counting).

:shout:

...and set for the first week in December.

So, it's one day next week then instead. 

:yahoo: