Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Maureen T-k

Naked Rovers Calendar

12 posts in this topic

For all those people who have either paid a deposit or paid in full for the must have naked calendar, they have one been collected from the printers. They will be ready for collection tomorrow evening (Wednesday) at the meet the players forum. They will be on general sale from Monday 2nd December from the club shop at the amazing price of £10. They make excellent Christmas presents for the ladies, I know I've bought one, I even got to choose my picture for the month of March, the shower scene :-)

I even got to choose my picture for the month of March, the shower scene :-)

Mo, which one of the players is dressed as Norman Bates' mother?

Robin and I were thinking of doing a supporters one, on the August one, Robin, Big Bob and I are seen changing a gearbox on a 1976 Morris Marina.

Robin and I were thinking of doing a supporters one, on the August one, Robin, Big Bob and I are seen changing a gearbox on a 1976 Morris Marina.

Thas no need to bother,!! :-)

surely that would be March, April and May Andrew

surely that would be March, April and May Andrew

Ha ha, I think Suggy and Scoff are March and April.

They can have my tree leaves for cover. Council not collecting until March.

They can have my tree leaves for cover. Council not collecting until March.

Bob, Robin and I had spanners covering us up, 3 x 2 1/4 inch rings were all that was visible.

Bob, Robin and I had spanners covering us up, 3 x 2 1/4 inch rings were all that was visible.

were they used to tighten your nuts

Thought you were posing for a calender not advertising wedding wear. Who were the spanners?

Bought one two days ago at the Joinr Supporters Lunch. Have to have two eye operations soon. Funny that I was walking the other days and felt rather uncomfortable. On undressing I found £1995 in my underpants. I knew I wasn't feeling too grand.