Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jt

Tim Spears

9 posts in this topic

Well done on getting the arm band for 2014 Wonder why this has been taken off Finn

I think it's right the inspirational defensive leader as the captain. Halfbacks shouldn't need an armband to run the show. I assume this means Finn is out of favour mans could be going ,but I hope not. Overall good news, as I was worried players with an unattractive style like spears may suffer this year.

I'd have given it to Jamie Rooney. Massively experienced and a real example to the younger squad members.

I'd have given it to Jamie Rooney. Massively experienced and a real example to the younger squad members.

:lol: cheeky monkey :lol:

Well done on getting the arm band for 2014 Wonder why this has been taken off Finn

Hes off and hes a rubbish captain - nowhere near as vocal as spears

Spears being made captain has been long overdue! Glad bastian sees what we have been seeing for a number of seasons now

Hes off and hes a rubbish captain - nowhere near as vocal as spears

Spears being made captain has been long overdue! Glad bastian sees what we have been seeing for a number of seasons now

Funny how all fans want the best for the club but see things differently regarding players

is rooney back at Fev? might get my boots out again lol

No hes coaching at the lions though