Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fredm

Match promotion

31 posts in this topic

So it does. Not being a user of twitter I assumed it meant add a friend. I simply pointed out a site which showed the enquirer how to see the information he required. Has life changed so much that now it is frowned upon to be helpful? Had you added your two pennath earlier I wouldn't have bothered

Ever helpful to others, and such an eloquent user of ancient colloquialisms too. Whatever next?

two pennath a kaylie from mucky maggies. B)  

So it does. Not being a user of twitter I assumed it meant add a friend. I simply pointed out a site which showed the enquirer how to see the information he required. Has life changed so much that now it is frowned upon to be helpful? Had you added your two pennath earlier I wouldn't have bothered

Just as a matter of interest what does that arabic script say at the bottom of each of your posts ?

Just as a matter of interest what does that arabic script say at the bottom of each of your posts ?

Although very similar to Arabic script, this is actually Urdu script. The message refers to the feelings of our fans after Boxing Day matches. To fully understand you must read it right to left.

For Frankb's info --the words FOREVER, STRONGER, WILL, BE, MORE, & SOMEONE or SOMETHING (Name) are in there , though the order is slightly strange.

For Frankb's info --the words FOREVER, STRONGER, WILL, BE, MORE, & SOMEONE or SOMETHING (Name) are in there , though the order is slightly strange.

Why, knowing me so well, wouldn't you expect me to be slightly strange? If you had my hands your scripts may not be perfect. My regards to Nabeel.

A thought has just come down from the firmament and I must spread the word.

Supporters who support Dewsbury are Dewsbury fans.

Supporters who support Batley are Batley aficionados