Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Future is League

Complain to the BBC about this

86 posts in this topic

Rugby League is no longer on the main page of the BBC sports page. Go the the BBC complaints department and via email complain, which i have already done. We need to make aware to the BBC that dropping Rugby League into the other sports section in unaccepable.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/

I was just about to start a post with the same subject. Less than 24 hrs before the WC Final which they are televising.

Travesty

Are you sure it's not just your computer??

I see 'Rugby L' as sixth in the main bar, a link to "Kiwis plan to shock Australia again" article, and in the 'More Sports' section ALL sports are in there including Football and Cricket.

So nothing has changed.

Still only found in the "Other Sports" section with mine.

Where are we viewing from? I am in Argentina

Just logged onto my iPad in the States and instantly noticed on the BBC website main sports page that Rugby League as been removed and placed in the other sports section next to Netball and Rowing.This on the eve of the RLWC final.Sad.Emailed the Beeb the response was pathetic.

Yes, it's disappeared from the main page on my iPad too. I'm in Australia

Buggers - so they basically don't want it to spread any further abroad.

Maybe they're trying to hide away the Union v League article as it's been a winner for League.

And I thought I was paranoid!

Yes but are you paranoid enough?

Still there for me, rlwc final is the lead story as well, same on bbc breakfast. Coverage during the week was though

Still the same in Sth America. Peru now. Everyone should complain about this anyway.

I thought the exact same thing about the League v Union article too.

Time to ditch the BBC or at least give them some strict minimum standards/expectations for TV, radio and online for broadcast rights.

After watching BBC 1 for an hour and a quarter they have finally just had a report and an interview with Brian Noble.

Yes, it's still there.

Main headline on BBC Sport android app, second headline on the website and then another story in the More Sport section.

I am beyond outrage.