Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Martin

Trust AGM

5 posts in this topic

The only good thing to come out of this is the timing of the Trust AGM and elections. So for anyone isn't yet a member and is thinking about it :-

The Trust AGM is on 14th January. Requests to join the board need to be in before Friday 20th December, in case we have more applications than places and a vote is required.

Of course you must be a member first and foremost and also have two other members second you. If you need a list of members then I can provide that.

Please read rule 58 on who can be a member of the board. The rules can be found on the Trust website, http://www.lionstrust.co.uk

Sorry forgot to say, Salford City Radio have invited me on the station tomorrow after the 8:30 news.

I've not said owt earlier as I'm suffering with a cold and subject to coughing fits and was thinking of postponing, but I've just spoken to them and they're still happy to go ahead.

I believe it's 94.4 fm.

...tomorrow after the 8:30 news.

Martin, is that am or pm?

Sorry forgot to say, Salford City Radio have invited me on the station tomorrow after the 8:30 news.

I've not said owt earlier as I'm suffering with a cold and subject to coughing fits and was thinking of postponing, but I've just spoken to them and they're still happy to go ahead.

I believe it's 94.4 fm.

Next stop, this Thursday night's Question Time?