Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Martin

Trust AGM

The only good thing to come out of this is the timing of the Trust AGM and elections. So for anyone isn't yet a member and is thinking about it :-

The Trust AGM is on 14th January. Requests to join the board need to be in before Friday 20th December, in case we have more applications than places and a vote is required.

Of course you must be a member first and foremost and also have two other members second you. If you need a list of members then I can provide that.

Please read rule 58 on who can be a member of the board. The rules can be found on the Trust website, http://www.lionstrust.co.uk

Sorry forgot to say, Salford City Radio have invited me on the station tomorrow after the 8:30 news.

I've not said owt earlier as I'm suffering with a cold and subject to coughing fits and was thinking of postponing, but I've just spoken to them and they're still happy to go ahead.

I believe it's 94.4 fm.

Sorry forgot to say, Salford City Radio have invited me on the station tomorrow after the 8:30 news.

I've not said owt earlier as I'm suffering with a cold and subject to coughing fits and was thinking of postponing, but I've just spoken to them and they're still happy to go ahead.

I believe it's 94.4 fm.

Next stop, this Thursday night's Question Time?