Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

topladtownie

Carter signed.

35 posts in this topic

Good news two days in a row !! No doubt Town10 will have me down as one of the **** sniffers but what the hell !! We have to give the BOD a lot of credit for the work they put in. There are just 3 directors running the club at the moment, appeals for fresh blood to step forward have fallen on deaf ears unfortunately, it takes a special kind of person to stick their hand up and get involved in running a club, there seems to be a lack of them out there (me included). They must feel like packing in when they read some of the stuff on here. I'm not saying that we can't be critical when it's deserved but I feel a few on here go a bit overboard when there isn't a lot to complain about at the moment, we've just had the best two seasons I can remember for a long while.

Off to order my season ticket and new shirt....Up the Town

At least Town fans aren't as bad as that lot down the road.... they're always slagging off their BOD.

Well OTTO we do happen to have one Haven10 but as been real quiet since we signed brett back on????,

Ah there we go, I knew you would manage to find a negative. Well done you, you're an example to us all.

Well he comes on here as townfan10 but we all know he is a haven10 fan, but he did go to the fetherstone match as one of there supporters.

We've re-signed 2 haven't we? 1 + 1 is 2 isn't it? Let me get my calculator.....

Well he thinks 2 months is a few weeks so it looks like mathematics isn't his strong point, or comprehension, or English, or rugby league or pretty much everything really.

Haha oh so we resign 1 player and everything's alright - wonder what's taken him so long ?

maybe he has waited to see who will be bringing in first havenfan10 ;-)

What's the minimum?

100 shares at a fiver each my man, as a purchaser a bit back it was then, it is put in place to try and show you are committed to the cause, you have to appreciate  they are not really worth owt, just puts a few quid in, you want mine?