Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

roughyedspud

wtf....league v union

its bleeding ridiculous...

england are ment to be in australia for the 4nations...you think the NRL clubs are gonna release the burgii & tomkins for a non-test all the way back in england....never gonna happen..

what the hell is nigel wood playing at???

It looks like a wind up to me. What credibility does this publication have? The reference to Wood is mighty tenuous in my mind and people shouldn't start getting too worked up about it.

A hybrid game sounds great to me. Take the best part of Rugby League (all of it) and the best part of Union (the sponsors, money,marketing teams) and it should be a belting game.

I've just seen the article on the main Courier Mail site and it is penned by "friend" to the RLWC Phil Rothfield. There would be little interest for it here. RL fans would see the Wallabies as sub-standard compared with the Kangaroos anyway. I would have no interest in seeing the fixture and would actively avoid it. All I care about is international RL.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport/nrl/whats-the-buzz-rugby-league-versus-rugby-union-in-code-clash-next-year/story-fniabjcr-1226777891743