Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RIGGY

Supporters Trust Membership

15 posts in this topic

I would like to thank those people who have joined the trust over the last month or so but we still need more of you on board.  I have just had a look through the membership list and I am amazed how many regular fans are not members of the trust.

Please visit the trust website and down load your membership form.  It will only cost you two pounds per month and you can pay by direct debit via the bank.

There maybe the need for more hands on deck over the next few weeks should the trust end up taking control of the club and it will be your chance to put something back into something you support.

Thanks

Riggy

I've tried to do it electronically but with complete failure. I will have to print off the form and post it!

No problem the more the merrier  Thanks

I need certain assurances before I pay money in to the trust. Once my questions are answered I will gladly cough up. ;)

When paying by direct debit please ensure you include your name so that we know who you are. Thx

...my printer is buggered.

Just as long as the club isn't.

:yahoo:

I would like to thank those people who have joined the trust over the last month or so but we still need more of you on board.  I have just had a look through the membership list and I am amazed how many regular fans are not members of the trust.

Please visit the trust website and down load your membership form.  It will only cost you two pounds per month and you can pay by direct debit via the bank.

There maybe the need for more hands on deck over the next few weeks should the trust end up taking control of the club and it will be your chance to put something back into something you support.

Thanks

Riggy

Cheers Ian.

I'll echo what Riggy is saying and urge people to sign up. I completed my form last week and paid by bank transfer. By the end of the week I'd received a thank you by email and a copy of the accounts. Hopefully this degree of prompt transparency will encourage others to do so.

John

In addition, an AGM invite and voting papers have arrived in the post this morning - supporter democracy in action!

In addition, an AGM invite and voting papers have arrived in the post this morning - supporter democracy in action!

I got them too, all the way to Vermont! Don't think I'll be able to make the meeting, though.

I got them too, all the way to Vermont! Don't think I'll be able to make the meeting, though.

It'd be good to see you, Geoff :-)

Is there anywhere where I can pay cash?my printer is buggered.

Where do you live Rob? I'm sure one of us could pick it up and pass it on for you.