Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

distantdog

Shirt Presentation Evening

20 posts in this topic

Shirt launch night everyone welcome, new home shirts will be available to buy and both new home and away shirts will be on view.

Season tickets will also be available (passport sized photo will be needed)

I've not been a fan of the recent strips, the fawn and white V's. Thought the Grand Final shirt was excellent and said at the time that I would like to see it used as this coming season's strip, away, if they have decided to stick with the cerise backed home strip. Liked the all black 2nd strip,but no great fan of the green either!!

The Bissa Calendar will be available on Friday at the reasonable cost of £5 each

Cant make the night due to a works xmas do - will the club be open next Saturday 21st to buy season tickets and shirts does anyopne know?

Does anyone know if all Merchandise will be on sale on Saturday morning. Im after a Scarf but dont know where to get one. Any help, would be greatly apprecaited.

Does anyone know if all Merchandise will be on sale on Saturday morning. Im after a Scarf but dont know where to get one. Any help, would be greatly apprecaited.

In reply to John Caz, Toffee, & Buford, I cannot actually give you a direct answer but as no-one HAS replied I can only suggest the following.

Regards Shirts and Scarves--These are products that come under the Supporters Club area. Suggest you PM Dogga via this Forum

Regards Season Tickets--These are Club products and would suggest you speak to Paul Harrison.01924 470062. or try the Clubs Facebook page.

Sorry can't help further ,hope it helps.

ColinB.

ps I can tell you the BISSA calendar will be on sale tonight, BUT if anyone wants one you can PM me via this forum and I/BISSA will deliver, bargain at £5.

I will be at the Mount tomrrow morning 10am to noon selling season tickets, I cannot comment regarding shirts etc as that is in the domain of the Supporters Club/Raven Sports.

Been to raven sports got the new shirt today was told will be up at the mount next saturday

Nice. I like the little "British Made" Union flag bottom left

BTJ yes I will be up at the Mount Saturday 10am to noon

BTJ yes I will be up at the Mount Saturday 10am to noon

BISSA calendars will also be on sale at the same time, as well as season tickets.