Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Joe Whitley

Competitions on TotalRL

6 posts in this topic

Apologies in advance for this shameless self-plug, but I feel it will be in the interests of some of you to have a go.

Basically, we have two competitions online right now, both of which are free to enter.

The first is for a Warrington shirt: http://www.totalrl.com/web/warrington-wolves-rugby-leaugue-kit-competition/

The second, for a set of Rhino Skin Armour skincare products (made by the manufacturers of the Super League ball, Richie Myler is sponsored by them): http://www.totalrl.com/web/rhino-skin-armour-rugby-skincare-moisturiser/

You don't have to enter if you don't want, I just thought some of you might fancy trying to get a freebie.

Cheers

How do you enter if you already have subscribed to the newsletter? Not that I need skincare products of course....

How do you enter if you already have subscribed to the newsletter? Not that I need skincare products of course....

You're automatically entered!

will the fantasy rl comp be going this season  following the death of Richard bailey who used to organise it

will the fantasy rl comp be going this season  following the death of Richard bailey who used to organise it

Is that Richard Bailey of the RLCF? Sad news.

We are working on it, mate. Clearly it's a very sensitive issue. We may have to create a game ourselves.