Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tbgfc

new signings

37 posts in this topic

That names been mentioned to me ages ago so who knows . Could be .

Is there not we will see

nope theres not. I heard the vinny rumour about 2 months ago, and if its true it would be a fantastic signing but I dont think theres any truth in it

If so hope his bans finished !!!! Always good to go somewhere where you have good memories ! Well I did say Carcassone was a useful place to look . He can bring our centre and half with him !

If you read vinnys twitter you will see only 2 hours ago he wrote how much him and his wife love living in france, so I doubt he will be moving to sunny workington anytime soon.

Oh that's not good . It's lovely here in December . Deary me

If Vinnie Anderson was to sign for the club he would be a cracking signing,but,I think bob you have pulled your cracker to soon.I would love to have the aussie centre that played for carcassone and the magical little stand off that ran the show,but there again I am asking to much and by January Vinnie will have signed back on for carcassone.Thanks bob....... :fie: :fie: :fie:

Nothing to do with me mate, I am Town through and through. Everybody who knows me knows this. This is someone (Haven fan) who is trying to cause trouble.

When a new username comes on making such statements its obvious its a load of tripe. The bob gordon fan club only joined on 10/12/13. A new username has just appeared on deluded.com called "just me" saying town are skint and wont be making any signings. No prizes for guessing who that is.

Someone needs to report the annoying person posting as the bob Gordon fan club!

Two top draw signings on route apparently but no names being released

Let's enjoy the ride, whoever they are wherever they have been to top Callum Phillips introduction to this league last year well they have to be something special!! Up the town

Why should some one report me gillmeister ???? I only posted what ive been told but i take it im not allowed to do that as for annoying ive posted 5 timest thats it town4me lets not let new people join our site and post what the point in this forum

Hi,i have had a post about a new member to the town forum.I have read the posts from BGFC and to be fair the poster has done nothing wrong to warrant a report against him or her.The posts from the poster will be watched to ensure that he or she keeps within the rules of the forum.

Thankyou. Moderator.

Why should some one report me gillmeister ???? I only posted what ive been told but i take it im not allowed to do that as for annoying ive posted 5 timest thats it town4me lets not let new people join our site and post what the point in this forum

of course new people can join and give opinions its a forum. You have missed my point about new usernames in genral not just you personally..

Well i have been told there there will be no news of new signings this week end?????.

What about tomorrow???? Ffs charlo said wait until January I'm garn with that until something happens

What about tomorrow???? 

The sun'll come out tomorrow, bet your bottom dollar there'll be sun, Tomorrow, tomorrow I love's ya tomorrow your always a day away.

As i have put on another thread i just don,t understand why most where expecting some signings this week end,our BOD will given the time will get the players that we need just lets be patience,i also said about our BOD on our market stall in POW STREET where it was blowing a gale with 2 of them having to hold it down ,and deserve a pat on the back well done all three of you.

The sun'll come out tomorrow, bet your bottom dollar there'll be sun, Tomorrow, tomorrow I love's ya tomorrow your always a day away.

bit early to be on the sherry Keith but suppose it's chrimbo ha