Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tbgfc

new signings

37 posts in this topic

Just looking in the RLE ... London are to be competitive next season and are gonna speak to Wigan , St Helens , Salford and Widnes about getting loan players , with Wigan thought to be ready to loan up to 8 !! First of all it's simply shoring up a proven basket case , secondly as I've said before it simply IS NOT RIGHT that SL loans to SL , and thirdly what about the Championship clubs , like us , eyeing these players ourselves . They'd rather stay in SL wouldn't they ?

Getting stuffed in super league wont be much fun dave, and lets be honest thats what will happen to london most weeks.

I see Fev have released Liam Finn and Lamont Bryan, can't understand why they have released Finn as he's the best half in this league by a mile.

And the lad who played on the wing for scotland is also without a club. Would certainly be worth a look as he looked the part.

I think Liam Finn is rumoured to be going Leigh

I think Liam Finn is rumoured to be going Leigh

Not sure though

rumoured Finn for Wakey

This new guy at Fev is dismantling a good and successful squad and rebuilding it ... Yet it seems that often what he's brought in isn't any better , and sometimes worse , than what he's got rid of? He better get it right for his sake...but other teams could be the main players this year ? Leigh certainly look like main challengers to Sheffield at the minute.

Don't see that one myself . Good championship player , but has no pace and is in his thirties ... And looking at the squaddies they already have Dorn , Sneyd , Ellis and Brett Seymour. Plus Milner and Clark as dummy halves !!