Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

flyingking

Helen Skelton

8 posts in this topic

Although I just asked our lass and she couldn't tell me, despite having been there twice. Women hey!

Yes, because all women are incapable of remembering where they've been. There's a similar phenomenon that affects men; they all claim to have visited a woman's clitoris but never seem to remember how get there.

Before anyone starts, no, I don't believe that. But perhaps the everyday sexism on this forum needs to start coming from the few women left on here to get you blokes to stop making such outdated remarks.

Yes, because all women are incapable of remembering where they've been. There's a similar phenomenon that affects men; they all claim to have visited a woman's clitoris but never seem to remember how get there.

Before anyone starts, no, I don't believe that. But perhaps the everyday sexism on this forum needs to start coming from the few women left on here to get you blokes to stop making such outdated remarks.

Perhaps the few women left on here can stop being pathetic, stop being so sensitive, burn their bras and blooming well grow a pair (snigger)

Perhaps the few women left on here can stop being pathetic, stop being so sensitive, burn their bras and blooming well grow a pair (snigger)

Deary me.

:blink:

My mate had a large wart on his leg which we all called a clitoris. Im fairly sure this isn't really where a clitoris is though. Apart from that, I'm not much help on the above...

oh, another thing, it wasn't really a wart; more of a kinda growth, like a freckle which blew out a bit. He called it his coco pop which was nice.

I'll offer to take Helen back for a weekend, as long as we don't have to kayak all the way there!