Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

my missus

nov photo comp VOTE NOW.

november photo comp pick a winner   24 members have voted

1. 1. pick your winner

• my missus
    • kennilworth tiger
    • john drake (your in)
    • padge

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

34 posts in this topic

Pinned to encourage more people to take part.

Not posting these as examples of great photography or to take part in this particular competition, but as a rallying call for more people to take part in these threads again, whether you've taken part before and got fed up at the negativity or not been bold enough to post anything before, let's have a fresh start. Get yer cameras out and get clicking. ;)

eng-fra1.jpg

As a treiziste, this was a sight that gladdened my heart during RLWC2013, a full house at Wigan for an England v France international.

And here's Grubber & Steeden trying to evade my attempts to snap them at Leigh before Cook Islands v Tonga. They almost got away. ;)

grubber1.jpg

In response to John's call here we go.

Facing the Haka

IMG_7456_zps548af7ad.jpg

I know I've been one of the usual entrants, but nothing from me this time  as the games I intended I did without the distraction of photography. I'll be back another month though, and good to see that we've managed to re-establish these threads, hopefully without any negativity this time! :D

Not not entering, just not got anything postable without a horrible great water mark splashed across it which sort of defeats the point.

On the points above about the snidey comments, my tuppence worth would be that allowing multiple votes can be another back handed two fingers at the spirit of the thread when somone votes for everyone bar one person.  Personally I'd either switch to one vote each or a 1,2,3 system and we take it in turns to do the leg work and add it up each month in the case of the latter so it doesn't always fall on one person, could be down to the winner of the previous month to arrange the next month or something.

right lets get this outa the way, pick your winner and vote at the top of this page.

I voted for my missus. That pic captures the moment when I stopped worrying about the World Cup and realised everything was going to be ok. :)

I like all the photos.

I voted for my missus. As John say's, it captures the moment we stopped worrying. There is a definite feelgood factor to his photo, an image of celebration.

In a moment of devaluing the voting process, I voted for John, because he has the power to delete our login if he feels like it

(By the way, if this post vanishes, I hope my vote does too)

In a moment of devaluing the voting process, I voted for John, because he has the power to delete our login if he feels like it

(By the way, if this post vanishes, I hope my vote does too)

As I promised in this post, please take a very public suspension from the forum.  It's not as if you've not been warned about this.  This is a rare case where I make the suspension public to show that I do keep my word when I make promises.

I think we can declare My Missus the winner and they should set the next theme?

I think we can declare My Missus the winner and they should set the next theme?

I'll go with that.

I'll unpin this thread now the vote is done n dusted.

P1050043_zpsf4e134f0.jpg

Aye, an absolute belter of a photo.

(If only you had taken an angle grinder along with you, the picture would have been perfect. ;) )

Well done. Now let's have a good theme for January. :)

would someone else like a go.

Winners prerogative, unless you really don't want to pick.

How about John if MM doesn't want to chose since he entered for the first time and as a fresh name we may get a fresh feel.