Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Futtocks

The 4Sight Saga...

10 posts in this topic

Sorry, couldn't resist the pun! :P

The RFL has entered into a partnership with Leicestershire-based CRM agency 4Sight Sport & Leisure. The agency will help the RFL to improve its customer relationship management (CRM) and fan engagement strategies.

4Sight served as the CRM & Data Marketing Agency partner for the Rugby World Cup 2013, which concluded last month.

LINK TO ARTICLE

I reckon this is a bit significant, the RFL are not the money bags organisation other sports bodies are so this will be a significant spend for them, with a predicted rerun that might soothe the worries of the top clubs a little

The announcement of a number of retained sponsors from the RL:WC would help as well, I recall the Betfair offer at the time of the Stobart deal wasn't in the millions by any means, I'm not sure it was even 1/2 a mill a year so anything aggregating a decent figure would be very good

And I like the Extraordinary Rugby brand that has been perpetuated and seems to have sunk in rather well into the RL world conscience, so someone's doing something right for a change

Maybe there is another way forward than the traditional reliance of one sponsors money?

" Bruce 4Sight director, said that RL was a "good game, good game" "

(Don't worry, I've already got my coat)

The RFL has entered into a partnership with Leicestershire-based CRM agency 4Sight Sport & Leisure. The agency will help the RFL to improve its customer relationship management (CRM) and fan engagement strategies.

4Sight served as the CRM & Data Marketing Agency partner for the Rugby World Cup 2013, which concluded last month.

LINK TO ARTICLE

This product was excellent through the world cup. I look forward to it remaining that way.

" Bruce 4Sight director, said that RL was a "good game, good game" "

(Don't worry, I've already got my coat)

Didn't they do well? Hope the price was right.

Didn't they do well? Hope the price was right.

Nigel Wood, speaking about the meeting, said "It was nice to see them, to see them, nice."

Nigel Wood, speaking about the meeting, said "It was nice to see them, to see them, nice."

:biggrin: Apparently they wanted to do some stuff around the Burgess twins during the World Cup but were told "You don't get anything for a pair, not in this game".

What the latest update about them if I may ask? So far, I'm not able to see one online.

what do you mean? What are you looking for?