Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

buford t justice

Finn and Bryant released by Fev today

16 posts in this topic

Finn's Wakefield-bound. Be interesting to see how he goes at a higher level. Interestingly, that makes our former star the new Featherstone first choice scrum-half. Lets see if he kicks on with them. No doubt he's got some talent, but never really seemed to show massive improvement during his stints with us.

There will be another leaving us shortly but he won't be a big lose like Liam Finn will be

There will be another leaving us shortly but he won't be a big lose like Liam Finn will be

Dont tell me Moore has spit the dummy out already

Get off Moore's back, he is a top Championship player

Nah, waste of space.

Get off Moore's back, he is a top Championship player

I think he gets a lot of undue stick from Batley fans. He'll come back to haunt us, nothing more certain.

He did the job for us last season, can't knock the kid, onwards & upwards for the dogs this season.

Finn's Wakefield-bound. Be interesting to see how he goes at a higher level. Interestingly, that makes our former star the new Featherstone first choice scrum-half. Lets see if he kicks on with them. No doubt he's got some talent, but never really seemed to show massive improvement during his stints with us.

Cas.

He did the job for us last season, can't knock the kid, onwards & upwards for the dogs this season.

maybe in his last 3 games he tried a bit more, to be fair he aint a bad player but not in same league as finny. couple a games he were too busy doing his quiff rather than chase down a player who ended up scoring, i doubt he will last more than an handfull a games at fev before someone else grabs his shirt, loves himself too much and gets put on his rear far too many times in a season, he might come back to haunt us but not as much as flanny will when we go to post office road, i would a sold a kidney to a kept flanny even above finny.

Finn and Bryant on their way to London Broncos  ;)

According to the Cas website Finn has signed for them.