Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blind side johnny

Liam Finn leaves Fev

7 posts in this topic

Shame we couldn't afford him - I'd really welcome him back.

http://www.featherstonerovers.net/article.php?id=12586

I agree. Not the fastest player in the division, nor the flashiest, but he is so very clever and by far the most influential player in our league at the moment. Whether in attack or defence he makes his presence felt every minute he is on the field. The last season he played at Dewsbury we were nothing like the same side on the few occasions when he wasn't on the field.

The talk on the Fev Forum is that he may go to Wakefield. Good for him if he does, he deserves his chance at the top level, and I wish him luck wherever he goes.

I agree. Not the fastest player in the division, nor the flashiest, but he is so very clever and by far the most influential player in our league at the moment. Whether in attack or defence he makes his presence felt every minute he is on the field. The last season he played at Dewsbury we were nothing like the same side on the few occasions when he wasn't on the field.

The talk on the Fev Forum is that he may go to Wakefield. Good for him if he does, he deserves his chance at the top level, and I wish him luck wherever he goes.

The problem with SL for Liam though is it would require him to become a full-time player and, at 30, that might be a big risk to take.

Think he is more likely to join Halifax but would have him back at Dewsbury like a shot

Yep. DP knows his qualities I suppose.