Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rockerlad

Merry Christmas

21 posts in this topic

Merry Christmas to you and your family for your first Christmas in your new home rockerlad, just don't let JE drink all your Christmas spirits. lol.

A  Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all Town fans and visitors to this forum as well.

Same to you keith,all the best to you and yours, and all town fans on the forum...... :santa: :santa: :santa:

Merry Christmas to fans, Board, staff & players of Workington Town. All best for 2014. Bob g.

Merry Christmas to you and your family for your first Christmas in your new home rockerlad, just don't let JE drink all your Christmas spirits. lol.

A Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all Town fans and visitors to this forum as well.

Ha ha I an cooking his dinner this year.....hope I have bought enough food and drink ha ha

Merry Christmas to all townies on the forum . Good community of fans making this place a good one stop shop for craic , gossip and lively debate ! Hopefully our best wishes for town in 2014 are realised .

That sixth spot and home play off is there for the taking . Pull some of the threads together from the behind the scenes work and it could be ours . The next month will tell us

all the best to all Townies from a Raiders fan .... onward and upward for Cumbrian RL in 2014

Hope everyone did ! Merry Boxing Day .... A good few memories of derby tussles on that day in years past !

If you're disappointed with what you've received this Christmas morning try not to let it show, remember that some poor sods have unwrapped a Whitehaven shirt!!!

There won't be many of them. Their new shirts look like their old shirts. Same old designers same old ######. No wonder they don't sell many

There won't be many of them. Their new shirts look like their old shirts. Same old designers same old ######. No wonder they don't sell many

I agree there disgusting

I agree there disgusting