Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official Rams Updates

2014 home shirt

17 posts in this topic

A delivery of Beanies, Hoodies, Polyester T-Shirts and Winter Coats in all adult sizes arrived this morning and are now available from the club shop along with the remaining supply of replica shirts from the first delivery and season tickets.

The shop will be open from 11am on Boxing Day until 5 minutes before kick off time and then after the match for 30 minutes.

Prices are -

Replica shirts £45.00
Polyester T-shirts £24.00
Beanies £9.00
Hoodies £35.00
Winter Coats £50.00

Thanks

Good to see the town crest on the shirt. That's about the only positive I can find.

Red and amber and black regular hoops will always be Dewsbury colours for mine,

As much a i love the famous red amber and black shirts,you can only sell so many of the same design year on year,its just the sign of the time that you need a new design year on year,i will only buy the home shirts,so.i've got a fair few of the red amber and black ones,so its nice to have a different design .

Not one of your better efforts, but better than the strange multi coloured flash shirt you had the other year (away shirt i think it was)

And £45? £40 at Batley - whats the extra fiver going towards? Wayne Godwins retirement fund or Karl Pryce's wages again?

Not one of your better efforts, but better than the strange multi coloured flash shirt you had the other year (away shirt i think it was)

And £45? £40 at Batley - whats the extra fiver going towards? Wayne Godwins retirement fund or Karl Pryce's wages again?

It will look good crossing your try line good Friday

It will look good crossing your try line good Friday

Agreed it's a bit drab to be honest and I can't see many being sold - on the other hand it was marginally better than the dogs new outfit - nobody looks good playing in pink.

Agreed it's a bit drab to be honest and I can't see many being sold - on the other hand it was marginally better than the dogs new outfit - nobody looks good playing in pink.

These have the advantage of being interchangeable with Giants shirts I understand.

These have the advantage of being interchangeable with Giants shirts I understand.

or maybe your new kit suppliers 'ZAR-X SPORTS' might just fob you off with old landsdowne rufc shirts that they produce.see their website. 

I believe it's likely to be more attractive to those more "full of figure" (or "big boned", if you prefer) than yourself, GOR.

Black is supposed to be good for slimmers.

I'd rather wear pink, myself - but each to their own.

I believe it's likely to be more attractive to those more "full of figure" (or "big boned", if you prefer) than yourself, GOR.

Black is supposed to be good for slimmers.

I'd rather wear pink, myself - but each to their own.

:biggrin: :biggrin: The replica shirt has yet to be invented that would flatter me sir j , black, hooped or otherwise. If I lie on a beach, within five minutes somebody has thrown cold water on me and tried to drag me into deeper water.

That's a bit rich coming from a batley fan when you talk about Godwin retirement when your marquee signing his Patterson. Then you talk about Pryce wages I take it such as Black is bog basic wages!!

That's a bit rich coming from a batley fan when you talk about Godwin retirement when your marquee signing his Patterson. Then you talk about Pryce wages I take it such as Black is bog basic wages!!

Who says our 'marquee signing' (whatever that means anyway, yet another ridiculous Aussie-ism I guess) is Patterson? I don't recall anyone from the club alluding to a 'marquee signing' - or anyone who uses these forums, for that matter. Obviously your New Years resolution wasn't to stop inventing 'facts'.

It came from one of your ex players that's just gone onto pastures new

Ahhh, so one of our ex players said to you ; "Ere, Graham, John Kear has rung me and said that Lee Patterson is his marquee signing". Yep. I guess anything's possible....

Ps - Even if that unlikely scenario did happen, how would it constitute a 'fact'?

I'm only saying what I was told. But to be honest I think you've made some good signings for next season,hopefully we have but I won't hold my breath. Good look for next season apart from when you play us

A delivery of Beanies, Hoodies, Polyester T-Shirts and Winter Coats in all adult sizes arrived this morning and are now available from the club shop along with the remaining supply of replica shirts from the first delivery and season tickets.

The shop will be open from 11am on Boxing Day until 5 minutes before kick off time and then after the match for 30 minutes.

Prices are -

Replica shirts £45.00

Polyester T-shirts £24.00

Beanies £9.00

Hoodies £35.00

Winter Coats £50.00

Thanks

Will the club be getting some baseball caps in for later in the season?