Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chairman LMAO

Today's attendance

60 posts in this topic

ZZ's post is, as we all know, basically just another of his monotonous axe grinding sessions. In this case however, he raises some valid points. I believe that the clubs have an excellent relationship, and I can't see either club risking losing that relationship for a pennorth o tar, but if stewards were asked to speed up the process of getting the fans in by acting as gatemen, then it makes the club look amateurish at best. As Barrow fans will testify, acting anything less than transparently when dealing with the running of the club's finances can have grave consequences. As for the health and safety issues raised by ZZ though , I doubt there would have been a problem. I have a feeling, however, that further delaying the kick off to accommodate those fans left outside, would definitely have invoked health and safety risks when it came to telling the wife she would have to delay the Boxing day dinner because the match was running late.

I have no axe to grind as you put it. I was abroad on Boxing Day, an English relative of mine attended the game, and when I heard the delay of kick and crowd problems I was concerned for his safety.

The Club had many options for safely managing the game including, opening more turnstiles, delaying the kick off and postponing the game for safety reasons. You may find it acceptable to cause anxiety. I would like someone to appologise, however if the officials have the same attitude as yourself it will never happen.

There was a serious crowd surge towards the bar when the kick-off was delayed.

Which of your current two faces face saw that happen - this one or your Asian one ?

I have no axe to grind as you put it. I was abroad on Boxing Day, an English relative of mine attended the game, and when I heard the delay of kick and crowd problems I was concerned for his safety.

The Club had many options for safely managing the game including, opening more turnstiles, delaying the kick off and postponing the game for safety reasons. You may find it acceptable to cause anxiety. I would like someone to appologise, however if the officials have the same attitude as yourself it will never happen.

Do you have Asian relatives the ?

Which of your current two faces face saw that happen - this one or your Asian one ?Do you have Asian relatives the ?

Which of your current two faces face saw that happen - this one or your Asian one ?Do you have Asian relatives the ?

D'ye know I almost bit then - sorry ZZ and LD.

So the general consensus is batley won the game but Sawyer won the day

So the general consensus is batley won the game but Sawyer won the day

Batley won the game, there is no disagreement there. I fail to understand your other point however.

D'ye know I almost bit then - sorry ZZ and LD.

So you're saying that ZZ and me are the same person?

Wrong mate. You're wrong. 

The crowd figures should only concern the two clubs, HMRC, the police and the local council.

My concern was for a complete disregard of safety procedures which had potential for life threatening injuries.

Only recently the Hillsborough tragedy has been in the news and evidence of a cover up of all the details which pointed to mismanagement and lack of a duty of care.

Personally I would like a full investigation into the events which occured on Boxing Day and any mismanagement punished accordingly. Obviously the majority of posters share differing views to myself. Lets have an independant enquiry and find out the full facts. I can always admit I was wrong if the correct proceedures were followed.

What tree did you climb out of?How can you compare Hillsborough with a local derby match ,where the crowd was around 2.500 and not likely to be much more? I suggest your time would be better spent making enquires of how the cricket club got a grant, when that grant should have gone to the Bulldogs, the lease holders  and the passed on to the cricket section.

So you're saying that ZZ and me are the same person?

Wrong mate. You're wrong. 

I'd say you were inseparable.