Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Future is League

London's Signings for 2014 (Merged threads)

134 posts in this topic

I'd like to wish wish him all the best in his new Job he did a fantastic job for the short time he was at Featherstone, helping ensure that we finished top of the Championship for the fourth consecutive year.

As far as I am concerned he was a great player, is a great coach. 

Should man utd have to change theirs????????

Yes.

They only adopted the name, Manchester, when they left the city. Old Trafford has never been in the city of Manchester.

by your logic mancs and scousers are also lancastrians and therefore self governing?

They are.

This thread is meant to be about the London Broncos, not debating postal codes. Any idea who these imminent signings are for the Broncos? Its hard to see them being anything other than a few loan players from other SL clubs and maybe a couple of fringe NRL players. 

This thread is meant to be about the London Broncos, not debating postal codes. Any idea who these imminent signings are for the Broncos? Its hard to see them being anything other than a few loan players from other SL clubs and maybe a couple of fringe NRL players. 

To be honest the lack of debate is rather down to the lack of things to discuss. The linked article about Longy is old and we've already discussed it. Broncos are believed to have around 12 players training but it's not clear who all of them are and so little to discuss.

Sounds like a good young player who can experience first team rugby and live in one of the worlds greatest cities, it's a win win for a young player like him.

Sounds like a good young player who can experience first team rugby and live in one of the worlds greatest cities, it's a win win for a young player like him.

Assuming they get round to paying his wages

Assuming they get round to paying his wages

I think you are confusing us with Bradford or are you attempting to be provocative !

Bronco's haven't confirmed this yet, am assuming confirmation will depend on a work permit maybe? either that or they are just being as useless with their communication as usual..

Yes.

They only adopted the name, Manchester, when they left the city. Old Trafford has never been in the city of Manchester.

you are a marketing genius!! Change the name of an internationally known brand!

I see you have left Swinton alone! The joke of a club, they don't play in Swinton and are a reserve side for Warrington! They seriously need to get their act together sort a ground out and link up with Salford to provide them with players!!

I asumed it was Dave that they were signing.

Food shops all over the South East will be disappointed.

I asumed it was Dave that they were signing.

Food shops all over the South East will be disappointed.

I miss that guy! :(

Bronco's haven't confirmed this yet, am assuming confirmation will depend on a work permit maybe? either that or they are just being as useless with their communication as usual..

They've said that they won't make any announcements until visas are confirmed.

Another product of NZ union school system great player but a broken angle during the Warriors under 20's two years ago kept him out quiet a bit. Should be in the Samoan RL team in the near future.

you are a marketing genius!! Change the name of an internationally known brand!

I see you have left Swinton alone! The joke of a club, they don't play in Swinton and are a reserve side for Warrington! They seriously need to get their act together sort a ground out and link up with Salford to provide them with players!!

The day that Man Utd appoint me their marketing manager is the day that I start preparing them for life in the non-leagues.

Swinton may no longer play in Swinton but they at least did so for the majority of their history and they've always played under the Swinton name.

Man Utd only played in Manchester in their very early days and they were called Newton Heath (when they weren't Yorkshire and Lancashire railway). They only called themselves "Manchester" when they left Manchester.

That makes them more of a joke than London Wasps.

Another product of NZ union school system great player but a broken angle during the Warriors under 20's two years ago kept him out quiet a bit. Should be in the Samoan RL team in the near future.

Is/was he a junior kiwi?

I assume you have no choice but to play the Dark Side in most NZ schools, so I won't hold that against him. He's clearly seen the light now. A few of these and a couple of Gill/Dymock types and all will be well.

Scott Moore might be do a job.

I imagine the pain was acute.

I imagine the pain was acute.

Don't be obtuse. It'll just have been a reflex.

Try squaring that one away!!!!

Moore and Solomona look good signings.

Why did Moore fail to North Queensland? Seemed to be fine then disappeared off the radar.

I hear that  London are taking 3 young leeds players on loan all who have played the odd game in super league  .