Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

marshy1

Trust Meeting

7 posts in this topic

The trust can confirm that a meeting will be held on Thursday 16th January at Swinton Legion 7.30pm. The meeting will allow Marwen Koukash to address the fans of Swinton.

The Trust will also be looking to continue increasing membership and will give a further update regarding its involvement in the club.

We need to fill the legion on thursday to prove to Dr Koukash that the lions are worth saving. To do this we have to get the word out everbody interested in Swintons future this includes relapsed fans ,would it be possible for the trust to approach the M.E.N for decent coverage for once? I think they owe us one. I mean advertising the meeting.

For clarity, (and despite sending off my Trust membership).... Is this a "Trust Meeting"as the thread heading suggests or an open meeting. Surely this should be open to all and not just Trust members if the plan is to meet the supporters.

its an open meeting the trust agm is on the 14th.

Good luck from a Doncaster fan with your efforts this week.

If the trust end up running the club you will need all the membership to work together !

...would it be possible for the trust to approach the M.E.N for decent coverage for once? I think they owe us one. I mean advertising the meeting.

Totally agree GG, but I think you're hoping for a miracle if you think the M.E.N. would even consider putting one sentence about the Lions in their grubby pages on our behalf nowadays

:tease: