Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The King Of Leon

Feelgood Factor

87 posts in this topic

Yes. Nearly pushed the button today but thought he deserved a second chance. Let's see

I always thought a forum was somewhere you could voice your opinions!! He doesn't like leeds but you lot do, does he really deserve banning for that??

I always thought a forum was somewhere you could voice your opinions!! He doesn't like leeds but you lot do, does he really deserve banning for that??

Mate doesn't matter what the topic is about you've got to admit all he offers is the same thing over and over again he never post anything good about how the club is trying its best to give him a club to support their efforts in acquiring some great sponsorships and a half decent squad deserves some applause but does he give credit you tell me we know how you feel about the history of the club regarding Leeds Macca but you don't spew it over every topic, you do have respect for what Hist is trying to do in difficult times but this guy just wont give it a rest pretty soon there wont be anyone left on here to discuss the team which is what its all about really let Hist get on with their good work and let us concentrate on the season ahead please.

Mate doesn't matter what the topic is about you've got to admit all he offers is the same thing over and over again he never post anything good about how the club is trying its best to give him a club to support their efforts in acquiring some great sponsorships and a half decent squad deserves some applause but does he give credit you tell me we know how you feel about the history of the club regarding Leeds Macca but you don't spew it over every topic, you do have respect for what Hist is trying to do in difficult times but this guy just wont give it a rest pretty soon there wont be anyone left on here to discuss the team which is what its all about really let Hist get on with their good work and let us concentrate on the season ahead please.

I agree with what your saying col but he could be doing it for a reaction and it seems to be working, just ignore his comments when they're negative and he'll soon get bored and maybe have something positive to say eventually

I agree with what your saying col but he could be doing it for a reaction and it seems to be working, just ignore his comments when they're negative and he'll soon get bored and maybe have something positive to say eventually

Im fine with that mate but all the good banter we use to have on here has gone because people have stopped posting because of this guy and I really enjoyed how it used to be there was some great laughter on here but its all turned sour not on for me but ill try not to get emotional about it lol

Yes. Nearly pushed the button today but thought he deserved a second chance. Let's see

Im more or less of the same opinion Penola, i,ll respect any opinion Macca but now we dont have Keinhorst 72,s moaning we havent got him !! You just cant win with the guy.Basically he,s trying to wind people up and having a laugh but its getting boring now. Do the Forum want him banned - yes or no ?

Im more or less of the same opinion Penola, i,ll respect any opinion Macca but now we dont have Keinhorst 72,s moaning we havent got him !! You just cant win with the guy.Basically he,s trying to wind people up and having a laugh but its getting boring now. Do the Forum want him banned - yes or no ?

sent you a PM mate

If people don't like what someone says just put them on ignore problem solved you don't see their posts

I think it proves just how big an issue it is for some people me included. that's how it is and won't change as far as i'm concerned

Mackey. I hate Leeds. Full stop. I've spent 33 years doing it and listening to my dad and grandad. 72 just p****** me off

HIST come up trumps again acquiring sponsorship from the Building supply company Gibbs and Dandy WELL DONE

HIST come up trumps again acquiring sponsorship from the Building supply company Gibbs and Dandy WELL DONE

I'll second that. We'll done guys. Keep up the good work.

If people don't like what someone says just put them on ignore problem solved you don't see their posts

Didn't know you could do this, thanks for the advice. I've done it & he's gone from my pages.

Didn't know you could do this, thanks for the advice. I've done it & he's gone from my pages.

I tried that with blackhawk but I got fed up of seeing peoples replys and not knowing what they were replying to so I stopped it

absolutely brilliant news HIST really are doing a wonderful job. If this continues we may be able to ditch our commercial partner!!!

when the gates get to 1500 per game then I think you could be right Sgt

think we hit 1500+ against fev. then again more like 2000 in ground

but cant see 1500 attendances for many many years to come if ever again for hunslet normal home games

Hmmm, I thought I'd topped & tailed the DR issue in the original thread, but I clearly haven't. Just to avoid any doubt or misunderstanding, Hawks will be linked with the Rhinos for the forseable future, fact !

If you can't handle that, it's your problem, deal with it however you want to, it won't change anything. Bear with me while I mark your cards....

Firstly, we are part of the Leeds Rugby Foundation, which is a charity enabling school kids, disadvantaged, disabled people to take part in rugby, exercise, and healthy eating. This is entirely funded by donations from private companies, mainly recruited by Gary Hetherington. Hawks staff play an important part in these sessions, and promote the club in a positive light. If you want to know how much joy this brings to so many people across the city, have a chat with Lois Forsell or Sam Horner.

You would have to have a heart of stone, to put club rivalry before such a worthwhile cause.

Financially, the link is crucial to the development of the club. We have come a long way in a short time, but there are plans in place not just to secure the future of the club, but to develop the stadium facilities that will make us the envy of every club outside Superleague.

Guess what, this costs money, and we have to make the most of all commercial opportunities. I am reliably informed that there are some new potential sponsors attending the Lazenby cup game, invited personally by GH.

i mentioned to three people over Christmas, that the club's aim should be to beat the Rhinos in Superleague. They all laughed. Funny that no-one laughs at Featherstone, but we were in the same league last season.

I don't want to see anyone excluded from the forum, because criticism is as welcome as praise. I suspect that Rhino72 has a wicked sense of humour, but I am determined to paint him into a corner. The bottom line is that there is no downside to our DR agreement, just pointless prejudice.

If you want to boycott games, or not buy a shirt, or ###### and moan in the pub, that's fine, it's a free country. Nothing that you say will de-rail the club from pressing on in our quest to take the club to a new level. We might fail, some people may WANT us to fail, but I'll tell you this, it won't be for lack of effort.

think we hit 1500+ against fev. then again more like 2000 in ground

but cant see 1500 attendances for many many years to come if ever again for hunslet normal home games

the way the game is being run we won't be the only club struggling to hit crowds of over 300 the sport is a complete joke. Only a few Weeks to kick off then they announce complete re structuring no one knows what if anything they are even playing for, other sports must be looking at rugby league and laughing at us

Hmmm, I thought I'd topped & tailed the DR issue in the original thread, but I clearly haven't. Just to avoid any doubt or misunderstanding, Hawks will be linked with the Rhinos for the forseable future, fact !

If you can't handle that, it's your problem, deal with it however you want to, it won't change anything. Bear with me while I mark your cards....

Firstly, we are part of the Leeds Rugby Foundation, which is a charity enabling school kids, disadvantaged, disabled people to take part in rugby, exercise, and healthy eating. This is entirely funded by donations from private companies, mainly recruited by Gary Hetherington. Hawks staff play an important part in these sessions, and promote the club in a positive light. If you want to know how much joy this brings to so many people across the city, have a chat with Lois Forsell or Sam Horner.

You would have to have a heart of stone, to put club rivalry before such a worthwhile cause.

Financially, the link is crucial to the development of the club. We have come a long way in a short time, but there are plans in place not just to secure the future of the club, but to develop the stadium facilities that will make us the envy of every club outside Superleague.

Guess what, this costs money, and we have to make the most of all commercial opportunities. I am reliably informed that there are some new potential sponsors attending the Lazenby cup game, invited personally by GH.

i mentioned to three people over Christmas, that the club's aim should be to beat the Rhinos in Superleague. They all laughed. Funny that no-one laughs at Featherstone, but we were in the same league last season.

I don't want to see anyone excluded from the forum, because criticism is as welcome as praise. I suspect that Rhino72 has a wicked sense of humour, but I am determined to paint him into a corner. The bottom line is that there is no downside to our DR agreement, just pointless prejudice.

If you want to boycott games, or not buy a shirt, or ###### and moan in the pub, that's fine, it's a free country. Nothing that you say will de-rail the club from pressing on in our quest to take the club to a new level. We might fail, some people may WANT us to fail, but I'll tell you this, it won't be for lack of effort.

great  thread mate, ive never felt more positive about how our club is being run, its all positive.

As you say Mystic . Many Positives are happening . Lets hope EVERYONE gets what they want .Well Done with the additional sponsorship , And Good Luck for the future .

Respect 72

Hmmm, I thought I'd topped & tailed the DR issue in the original thread, but I clearly haven't. Just to avoid any doubt or misunderstanding, Hawks will be linked witoh the Rhinos for the forseable future, fact !

i'm not so sure your commercial partner would like you in super league do you? So let me mark your card GET OUT OF BED WITH GH OR YOUR GOING NOWHERE and if I was you I would stay off the Christmas sherry

We've had a few seasons of going nowhere Sgt, , thought you might fancy a change.....