Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The King Of Leon

Feelgood Factor

87 posts in this topic

We've had a few seasons of going nowhere Sgt, , thought you might fancy a change.....

The game in general is going nowhere while the people at the RFL are running it , GazĀ 

We've had a few seasons of going nowhere Sgt, , thought you might fancy a change.....

no thanks GAZ it's too high a price to pay

Your defiantly wrong about one thing Chris it's not gaz as for the rest of your presumptions time will tell

you will only go as far as GH wants you to go the same as last time. He will reel you in when you get anywhere close!!!

What happened to the feelgood factor..........?

Hospitality for the Lazenby cup game sold out somebody must have the feel good factor and looking forward to a good day out

Hospitality for the Lazenby cup game sold out somebody must have the feel good factor and looking forward to a good day out

yes GH

He as gone loan to Wakey they will be paying his wages. D/r we don't pay the wages hope that clarity's things for you.

in other news , i see Josh Nathaniel has gone to York

yes GH

Hope GH saves me a few spuds on Sunday, might have to upgrade this season so I can sit on his table, this game and the overall partnership is worth more to the club than the loss of a couple of tenners, a pint and some scratchings.