Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ivor001

New players

As a Cumbrian rugby league fan I'm at the recre now and the pitch is in superb condition the drainage must be of a good quality

another haven fan in disguise. We are flattered.

Just looking at a bit on Sky's new package of increased games ... It's because they're showing the home Catalans games which are already on French TV .And behind the red button ! So great if you're a Catalans fan , and they're not a bad team to watch at home .Next year branches out with the SL 2 coverage . Still a shame we have no exposure this year as yet . This 14 team league is the one to watch , and in its last year it's a double shame ... And with an unbelievable amount to play for this year !! Pick up the toys Prem and rethink .

As a Cumbrian rugby league fan I'm at the recre now and the pitch is in superb condition the drainage must be of a good quality

lolololol i nearly spat coffee out reading that. I could just imagine a load of straws nicked from maccy d's all joined together running from one corner of the pitch all the way to the harbour wall to drain the water out

Quite funny that another town thread started on deluded.com saying we should be worried about lack of signings. Funny as its haven 0 gateshead thunder 16 at HT.

Is it really !

yes David. Att 356

one fan described as worst 40 mins of rugby he has ever seen and one saying perhaps haven aren't as good as they thought.

Let's not get as bad as them 40 something year old children who can't post without mentioning Town. Their crowd, even at reduced rates, is low but so will ours be next week against Egremont. Let's just look forward to hearing from the club this week and a game to watch next weekend.