Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ivor001

New players

314 posts in this topic

It wont let me PM you DKW or DavidM, dont know why? Scott knows,maybe he could try an msg you if you ask nicely hah. FATLAD dont know who you are,you might be dave woods and try and outbid us

It wont let me PM you DKW or DavidM, dont know why? Scott knows,maybe he could try an msg you if you ask nicely hah. FATLAD dont know who you are,you might be dave woods and try and outbid us

For some reason it won't let me pm youse either maybe youse could pm me and I'll give you them

My messages were full, deleted some so should be ok to pm me now.

Cheers for the names. If true then its excellent news.

Wont let me send a PM to you HateTheRec,most people know,im sure someone will send you the names

Wont let me send a message to you sorry Hate The rec,

Its ok pal, already have  the names sent to me thanks.

The convoluted new structure for 2015 has been forced , sorry voted , through . 12 teams in our league next year ( until it becomes 8 , or 2 8's ...don't ask ... ) , so now we know that success has a very high bar this year .

The convoluted new structure for 2015 has been forced , sorry voted , through . 12 teams in our league next year ( until it becomes 8 , or 2 8's ...don't ask ... ) , so now we know that success has a very high bar this year .

You were right first time David, forced through because I believe the majority of fans, especially Championship club fans, didn't want it. Clubs voted on this and the promise of more funding swung it the way Woods wanted it.

Gonna be tough next season fev sheff leigh halifax and batley are gonna make it then theres haven town dewsbury crusaders donny and Keighley fighting for the other 4 and barrow swinton and rochdale could surprise a few all good teams

It's a total dogs breakfast . It's all for the elite clubs , so they can have their 12 team competition . The rest is just collateral damage of that decision . Not one person can say how the lower tiers are actually going to pan out - not on a showy presentation but in practice . It's a sad day, we now have a structure in our game that is too complex to either understand or explain . Well done. , hope your 12 team league is worth all the damage and hassle you've caused . I really like this league we're in , and it's even simple to understand ... Better enjoy it while it's here . Good luck working out what comes next ...

Been more simple to just have 3 leagues of 10 and the rest in the bottom league one up one down right across the board